Chapter 3: Tear the Club Up, Hold Up Bitch

Queen and Meka walked into Red Kiss and it was packed. Harlem had one of the bouncers waiting for them so that he could escort them to their section. As they women walked through the club all eyes were on them. Queen and Meka payed the looks no mind. They were taking in their surroundings.There were women dancing on different poles, popping pussy like their life depended on it. The place was decked out in red and white decorations.
     The bouncer finally stopped at their section and helped them up the stairs. Harlem had really out done himself, he had the girls in a balcony section overlooking all the people in the club. They had their waiter who was at their beckon call. She made sure to tell them that all the drinks were on the house.

"If you don't want Harlem ass I will gladly take him. I'm single, single." Meka said as she took a shot of Hennessy.

Queen playfully rolled her eyes at her friend, and took a shot too. At that moment Queen was happy that they took an Uber to the club. They were definitely going to be fucked up tonight, but they deserved to turn up.

The two women danced to the different songs that the Dj played. He was fire, Queen made a note to ask Harlem for his contact information when she had her grand opening for her hair salon. Queen was snapped out of her thoughts when she heard, Cash Money Records taken over from the 99's to the 2000's.

"Ladies if you don't got your ass on the dance floor I'm giving y'all 45 seconds to get there!" The DJ yelled over the music.

Meka grabbed Queens hand and dragged her to the dance floor. The two young women popped, dropped, twerked, and whined like no tomorrow. After dancing to a few songs on the dance floor the two young women made their way back to their section.

As the two walked up the steps Queen could see Harlem waiting. Meka looked back a Queen with a smirk on her face.

"Well, don't you two look beautiful." Harlem smiled.

"Thank you." The two said in unison.

"Meka you mind if I steal Queen for a few minutes?" He questioned.

"I will do you one better, I'm going to the ladies room." She started to walk away.

"Wait Meka you can't go by yourself." Queen argued.

"I'm a big girl, I will be ok mom. Plus you have a clear view of the bathroom from here.And if I'm driving us home I need to get these two pee breaks out the way." Meka winked and walked out of the section.

"You want to avoid me that much, I mean what did I do?"

Queen sighed deeply, " It's not you trust me. You give me  no reason not to give you a try, but I have trust issues."

Harlem grabbed her hands "Look I'm not asking you to marry me, I'm just asking for one date to show you that I deserve a real chance to be apart of your life." He gave her his infamous heartbreaking smile.

Queen thought for a long time. She bit her lip and looked in his eyes. "Fine, one date."

"You won't regret it." Harlem hugged her.

"I better not and you still owe me something." She held her hand out with a smirk.

Harlem chuckled and looked down. Going into his pocket he pulled out a stack of money. Queen jumped when she heard glass crashing. She snapped her head to the main floor. She saw Kane arguing with another man. Meka was trying to hold him back, but it wasn't working.

"Shit. We need to go down there." Before Harlem could respond Queen was half way down the stairs.

When Queen got threw the crowd Harlem was right on her heels.