001 | coming out

y/n's pov

4/27/19
2:31 pm

i just got out of work and i honestly don't know what to do

i'll just watch one day at a time cause i keep putting it off and ive watched a little bit of it and omg its so good.

paige still hasn't come home since like yesterday night ofc and as her best friend, im worried so i text her.

imessage
page📖📄📃📑🗞📰

nerd 🤓
paigeeeeeee
where is u
i got pizza
bro im watching STRANGER THINGS
i got  ice cream and hot cheetos

page📖📄📃📑🗞📰
whAT WHERE

nerd🤓
heheehe it worked

page📖📄📃📑🗞📰
omg wow y/n
i feel so used im-
see you nerd😔

nerd 🤓
okay fine i'll stop using that  
but when u coming home??
its so fucking boring idk what to dooo

page📖📄📃📑🗞📰
bitch go study you got that test
tomorrow
but uh im not coming home until
tomorrow night

nerd 🤓
ughhhh fine
also girl what-
why

page📖📄📃📑🗞📰
cuz im doing sum anyways
byeeeee

nerd 🤓
wha-
bitch-COME BACK
read 2:40pm

4:03 pm

ive been watching one day at a time and honestly been crying a little. this show is so good and emotional i fucking relate to elena so fucKING MUCH fuck wow
it brought up all the memories of my mom not accepting me for being bi and as she is the only one who raised me it fucking hurt so much.

flashback
8/20/17

i spent the day with my girlfriend and now we're heading back home. ive been talking with my sister about me coming out to our mom. she's very supportive of me as she is more open minded than our mom. we arrive at my mom's house where the surprise party was taken at. i got greeted by my dad whom i haven't seen in forever but has been in contact with.

My mom made my dad leave as he wasn't taking care of any of us and my mom was not having it, so she made him leave.

i hug him and introduce everyone to him, after that i introduced everyone to samantha but not as my girlfriend.

When people started leaving i brought my mom, dad, and sister to the living room leaving samantha and paige talking to each other outside by the patio.

i stayed quiet for a little bit trying to pull myself together but when i finally got the courage i said, "Mom, dad.." emphasizing on the dad, i continued talking.

"So mom and dad, ive had a terrible year last year with anxiety and starting college, this year though i've been having a better year" i stop and take a deep breath before continuing, "i-i figured things about myself like how i am bisexual which means i like both genders, i see myself marrying a woman or a man in the future." i take another pause to let my parents take in this as i know it's difficult but i reassure them, "It doesn't mean that i've changed it is just an additional information about me. It doesn't define me in any way, im still me." it got quiet, the tension was so high you could cut it with a knife. my moms face was hard to read as well as my dads.

i start to say, "Do you ha-" but i got interrupted by my mother saying "No, i do not accept, you will marry a guy ONLY and no one else, you are just confused all of this shows consuming your mind and making you think that you like girls NO!" she angrily yells at me. getting me off guard by my reaction

i start to tear up but at the same time trying to hold it in, i respond with, "No,"i calmly say
"i will marry a guy OR a girl. it is not your decision who i will marry, that is something out of your control. i either will marry a guy like you so clearly want or i will marry a woman." silence consumes the room as it was the first time i ever yelled or raised my voice to her.

"what do you want us to say?" my mom says
"i want you guys to accept me for who i am and that i am enough." i respond.
it goes quiet and i look at my mom who is trying not to look at me. messaged received mom.

i look at my dad to see his reaction to everything and he stands up and gives me a hug, "im proud of everything that you do, regardless of what Jennifer (ur mom) thinks. i will love you endlessly" he whispers in my ear and it makes me tear up even more. i whisper back i love you and wipe my tears to leave

i grab my things and say goodbye to my Katelyn and wipe away my tears. i run out and call samantha and say goodbye to paige as well. Samantha and i got in the car and drove to my apartment. Samantha parks the car and hugs me. i cry and let everything out, feeling so hurt about the fact that the woman who raised me doesn't accept me. i finally control my crying and say goodbye to samantha and go into my apartment. as soon as i got into my room i cry again.

end of flashback

i wipe away the tears and feel so empty so i turn off the tv, grab my car keys, and drive to a mcdonald's (  or anywhere you want )for food.

author's note: phew fuck wow this is just a background for y/n and showing what kind of humor you and paige have and shit pleath vote ty bbs

authors note 3/20
hi! i just made changes just because i didn't like what i wrote before so yeah

stay safe yall and wash your hands!! stay at home and do social distancing. :) love you guyss

877 words