In

1 week after The Kiss.
-

Sometimes one taste isn't enough.

Sometimes it's enough to birth addiction.

The flat that Sirius owned looked exactly how one would expect. Or, from what Remus had seen, it was. The bands on posters were indistinct compared to the deity that made his skin burn under his touch. That turned his mind to liquid as he pushed him more and more against the wall; able to feel the curves and arches of each others' body.

Blood rushed to unsavoury places with every groan and whimper that elicited from the two of them. Remus jumped at the cold hands that slipped beneath his sweater, stroking and massaging the pale skin.

Remus had a tight grip on Sirius' shoulders, occasionally raking his nails down his shoulder blades. Eventually, he was pushing him away lightly, shallow breaths fanning onto the other boys neck.

His own neck found itself being attacked and marked, burned by lust. Fingers wrapped firmly around his wrists and shackled them to the wall, pulling their bodies impossibly closer.

Remus' voice came out ragged as he spoke, "is this right?"

Sirius hummed into Remus' neck, the vibration making his legs go weak. He smirked at the sound he gained, before lifting his head, and placing it beside his ear.

"Here? Yeah, absolutely, if that's what you meant." He replied, breathy, " my landlady has a gay son - she doesn't care."

"Huh? And-uh- how well do you know this son?"
Sirius pulled away and observed his face, the raised eyebrow and unreadable eyes.

"I don't think now is a good time to answer that."

"Smart answer."

Their short conversation seemed too long of a time to be even slightly separated, ended by Sirius smashing his lips against Remus' again. Their hands grabbed at each other, Remus finally settling for holding Sirius' collar aggressively, not allowing him to escape.

His breathing hitched when he felt a cold hand return beneath his shirt. The fingertips followed a small trail of fair hairs into his waistband.

Sirius felt Remus wrap his arms around his neck and pull him closer. They parted and he smiled when he didn't recognise any apprehension. Remus smiled back at him, feeling the hands parting from him, instead pulling him further into the house.

~*~

Dazed was an understatement.

Currently, Remus sat against the wooden headboard of Sirius' bed. White sheets tangled around their limbs, practically tying them to one another. Any aches or pains had yet to join him, so he lounged in comfort, taking in the scents of lust that hung in the air.

His eyes flickered to the floor, that held multiple items of clothing strewn across it; Sirius' leather jacket, however, hung over the back of a chair. A grimace hid behind his face as he ran his fingers through his hair, slick with sweat: just sweat, of course.

The mattress creaked as Sirius shifted and sat up further, adjusting the sheet to feign having some modesty.

Letting out a content sigh, he pulled a small box towards him from the side table. He went to open it, before freezing and turning to Remus,
"Don't mind, do ya'?"

"Go ahead," he replied, sounding in his own world.

Sirius grinned at his boyfriend's(?) lost demeanour. He plucked a cigarette from the box a placed it between his lips, absentmindedly retrieving a lighter from the draw beside him.

He watched a thin trail of smoke rise to the ceiling, feeling something tug at his arm. He couldn't register what was happening until someone had tucked themself underneath his arm and led against his chest. He shuffled for a moment before settling, his hand against Sirius bare chest.

Sirius chuckled at him, "comfortable?"

He hummed happily in response.

Taking a drag, Sirius rubbed Remus' arm comfortingly with his free hand. His chest warmed at the way he snuggled closer.
"You're mine now, you realise that?"

Remus looked up, confused. His small laugh filled the room, "what?"

"I'm serious, I'm not letting you go, now."

"Sex was that good, huh?" He asked jokingly, only now noticing the smoke pooling on the ceiling above them.

"Okay, that's not what I meant."

"Yeah, sure it wasn't."

"No, really-"

"It's okay, Sirius. I get it. I love you too."