Prologue

For my dear KhushiKhushi3

“A little girl from a little town should not have big dreams, for she can not fulfill them.”

She heard this tale since childhood and it had made her mind set forever. Nandi, the 20 year old graduate, had a deep feeling of love and respect for all which made her be a part of the CARE International based in India and help people from all over the world.

Kabir Vaghela, her long back friend and graduate from the same college, lived with her in their apartment in Jodhpur. He had recently completed his engineering course and started working in a company for a decent salary. Unlike Nandi, he was a complete freak and loved partying late.

Nandi thought that she had found her love in Kabir but she was wrong. Because she didn’t know what life kept for her ahead. And for Kabir, she was just like the boring book which you never read yourself but never even let others touch it.

Everything was just going on like usual until that day, particularly, that night. Because after that, Nandi had accepted the apostasy.

**********************************
A/N because yes this is important:

A young teen me with glittery eyes wrote this, full of hope. But the young adult me is unable to go four chapters without crying out of cringe. Irrespective, I won't change anything in the story, but I will muster up courage to re-read and edit it.
I hope (keeping the child in me alive) that this book gives your imagination wings and you be open about criticism and votes when required.
Happy reading:)