Continuation Part V

*sixth day*

Eins dips his quill into his inkpot and signs his signature on the bottom of a paper. He sets it aside as he takes the next paper into his hand.

“Eiiiins~!” Ernst exclaims as he steps into Eins’s chambers. He wraps his arms around Eins’s shoulders and nuzzles his cheek.

“Ernst, what is it. I have important papers to finish.”

“Mmm, princess.”

“If you have not come in here without a reason, get out. And I have told you to stop using that word.”

“Well, I do have a reason, princess.” Ernst smirks.

“Well, what is your reason.”

Eins doesn't get to hear the reason why Ernst is in his chambers, because suddenly their lips touch and they are sharing the same breath and Eins can feel the blood rush into his cheeks.

Ernst pushes Eins gently with his mouth, and he lets him. They break apart for breath, then Ernst’s lips are back on Eins, this time nibbling his bottom lip. He almost moans against the kiss, but he decides not to give him the pleasure. Ernst’s tongue is in his mouth as he murmurs.

Princess.”

“I am not-” Eins manages to say as they break apart for breath, but he is pushed out of his chair and onto his back on his bed.

“Eins, you know you are.” Ernst’s seductive purr was in Eins’s ear as he leans down. Again he takes Eins’s lips with his.

Eins has read books - against his will - where the main couple did this and made weird noises and it was all clumsiness.

It wasn't anything like that.

There were no noises save for quiet moans against mouths, and there was no clumsiness, only graceful, calculated precision of kissing.

Eins ran his hands over Ernst’s soft white hair, and was surprised to find that his High Steward’s hat hadn't fallen off. Knowing how much Ernst treasured his hats, he threw it across the room.

Ernst was too busy to notice as Eins felt his deft fingers playing along his spine. He breaks the kiss and moves down to Eins’s neck and starts sucking. He stops and leaves a red spot.

“I am not a princess.”

They both turned on their sides on his bed.

“To others you aren't.” Ernst brings Eins closer to him so he can undo the tie to his hair. “But to me you're my princess.” He starts playing with Eins’s hair.

Eins still knows that he is blushing, so he hides it by burying his face into Ernst’s shoulder. Or tries to.

“Oh?”

“...shut up, Ernst.”

“Mmhmm princess.” Eins pushes closer to Ernst at the nickname. “It's getting late now, so sleep.”

“I can't sleep with you in my bed. Besides, I have important work I need to finish.”

Ernst drew the covers over the two of them, clinging to Eins. “Nooooo, don't gooooooo~”

“It is impossible for me to do so, as you are hugging my waist and preventing me from moving.” Eins would never voice it, but he was secretly enjoying all this.

“Mmhmm princess, now sleep. You have work tomorrow.”

“As I have said before, I am not-”

“You are my princess, so shut up Eins.”

Eins quieted, and they lay there is the dark, the High Steward wrapped around the prince.

“Oh, and Eins, my reason was that I felt like it.”

Word Count: 556