Chapter - 15

That very morning, Forth had woken up to a consistent ringing of the door bell. He groaned while flinging the blanket off himself in annoyance. He trudge towards his door and opened it for a fuming Cherry.

   “What took you so long?” she snapped, pushing past him to enter, “Where the hell were you yesterday?”

   Forth sighed, closing the door and turning round to see Cherry had already taken the initiative to make herself comfortable in his own home, “I was at home with a major hangover”

   Cherry raised an eyebrow, “Oh really? Is that code word for orgasming your dick of .”

   Forth’s eyes rounded for a second and shifted uncomfortably, “Orgasming isn’t a word” he mumbled. Cherry glared at him with all the rage she could muster.

   “Is that all you have to say to me right now?” She bellowed, “I actually thought that there was a possibility of you lying in ditch somewhere but, no! You’re having fun with slut prince, not giving a care for anything”

   Forth’s face turned serious and his eyebrows were knitted together, “Have you been following me? Must I remind you that we are not actually dating and that I can do what I like? Plus, he’s no slut prince” he exclaimed back at her.

   Cherry scoffed, “Ah, defending him now are we? You know, if we weren’t both after the same things, I would have called your brother in a heartbeat”

   “And here it comes” he rolled his eyes, “Every time you feel threatened that I’m doing great without you, you bring him up!”

   Cherry narrowed her eyes further, “That is not true; you’d be nothing without me, understood? And that Kongthanin boy is nothing! You think you can escape by being with him? It’s not going to work!”

   Forth breathed deeply in anger, “Can we stop bringing Phana”

   “No! He will use him like he used you if this keeps happening” Cherry warned.

   He gave her a hard stare, “He won’t if he never finds me,” he decided to leave her in the room to get ready for school; he was late enough already but stopped and said, “Or if you tell him.”

------++++-----

   Next morning, Pha woke up and rolled on to his stomach. He instantly moaned. With a sleep and confused look on his face, he looked down, morning wood.

   His manhood was erected and hard. He sighed, cursing the wet dreams that obviously includes certain Jathurapoom. He entered the bathroom for much needed  release and his morning chores.

   After wearing his uniform, he checked himself for one final time, hoping that his erection won’t show through. He realised that his erection won't go down even after masturbating twice. 

   “Arghh! Stop getting hard!” he whined, verging on to a sob. There was no time to take care of that.

   Pha was soon on his way to school, catching up with Prem and Forth.

   “Out of the way slow pokes!” he laughed, splitting through the boys and pushing his leg of the pavement for more speed. Forth secretly watched Pha disappear through the gates with an amused face.

   Prem kept yapping away, “So I think I’m going to tell him soon! Hey Forth! Are you listening to me?”

   Forth snapped out of his trance and nodded to avoid any misinterpretations. He couldn’t be caught thinking about his best friend’s brother.

   Making his way to his locker, Pha felt a presence beside him. Turning his head, he saw Forth’s smiling face, “Good morning my sexy monster”

   Pha frowned, “Shush! People will hear you. Go to class”

   Forth looked up as if in thought, “No”

   “No? It wasn’t up for negotiation. Not after you told everything to Cherry!” Pha hissed quickly. Forth was taken aback but regained his cool, “She found out herself” he replied seriously, “And why would you know this?”

   “Because the jealous girlfriend always confronts the accused mistress” Pha said With a ‘duh’ tone. Forth nodded, until something caught his eye, making him snigger.

   “Your zip is about to rip open” his eyes were glued to Pha's pant and he made sure that it wasn’t subtle. Phay face heated up and there were two circles of red at his cheek, “Asshole” he muttered and walked away from Forth, not counting on him to pull him into a nearby closet.

   “Hey! Lesson starts in less than 10 minutes” Pha growled, feeling that uncomfortable surge go through him as Forth's body applied pressed on to him.

   “We’ll make it quick” Forth commented, fumbling with Pha's pant.

   “I’m not your booty call” Pha snapped, grabbing onto Forth's hands, but Forth only guided his hands to the buckle of his belt.

   “I know that, you know that, let’s have some fun. Time is ticking” Forth said carelessly, taking Pha's lips into his mouth and moistening them with the tip of his tongue.

   His torso applied pressure to Pha's centre, causing him to recuperate his movements with more force and moan. Pha could tell Forth was already hard and his light movements across his clothed erection caused him to whimper. Pha could only imagine what it would feel like if his hands were to touch them without his pants obstructing.

   Not long after, both their pants were down.  With no time to prep, Forth slickened his member with saliva. He rubbed it along Pha's hole. Pha threw his head back as he begun to engulf Forth's shaft in inches until Forth filled him entirely.

   “Mmm. You feel so good” Forth muttered in Pha's ear with a breathy voice as Pha's hot walls tightened around him, already causing him to groan. He pulled out slowly, only push himself back in with immense power.

   Pha gasped as Forth's speed was abnormally picking up more quickly than the other two times. His torso clashed with his back repeatedly, slamming Pha's body against the wall till it hurt. But the intense pleasure was much more than the pain.

   “Ohh-mmm” Pha bit hastily on to his lips as Forth prodded recurrently at his prostate, muffling his moans so that no soul outside could hear. Forth's lips ferociously devoured Pha's, bruising them as he sucked. His tongue shot into Pha's mouth, mingling with his tongue.

   Their breathing got heavier as their climax was nearing. A muffled, high, whimper echoed into Forth’s mouth and Pha's hips moved faster with his to get to his orgasm at that instant.

   “Don’t cum inside me!” Pha blurted out. Feeling the tension growing Forth pulled out, exploding his cum onto the floor then crouching to become eye level with Pha's length. His mouth engulfed Pha's member, licking and sucking recklessly.

   “Forthh...” Pha sighed loudly, feeling a rush of euphoria pulse through, rippling through his legs. Forth licked up Pha's come till last drop and slid his boxers and pants up his legs.

   He left a small kiss on Pha's lips as he breathed tiredly. The bell rang out in the corridor and Pha glared at Forth, “Great, we’re late now!”

-+++++-

A/N
   Enjoy. Vote and Comment.

Love
Prijongsuk