Chapter - 21

The room was heated up and the atmosphere was intense between Pha and Forth as his lips roughly sucked on Pha's, tugging them desperately before letting his hot tongue dart into Pha's mouth, tasting his tongue. Pha's lips gently bruised while Forth sucked slowly at Pha's bottom lip as if he had all the time, and let his tongue swipe across.

   An arm wound around Forth's bare waist, pulling skin-tightly close to Pha. He wanted to feel every part of Forth and he loved how Forth's sweaty skin stuck to his own, sending shock waves through his nerves.

   A pleasured whimper disappeared into Forth's warm mouth as his large hands kneaded Pha's perky ass, rubbing his thumb between the ass cheeks. His other hand began to journey down, dangerously close to Pha's length.

   With a gasp, Pha and Forth reluctantly pulled away from each other‘s lips only for it to start again. Forth couldn't get enough of the taste of Pha's lips. His teeth grazed on Pha's tongue before sucking on it.

   Forth was grinding into Pha slowly. He was fully erect and constantly rubbing and teasing the other. A finger gently grazed the outside of the puckered hole, making Pha sudder with a gasp.

   "Forth" Pha whined, "I need you inside me"

   "Let's take it slow" Forth taunted. He dared enough to let a finger push past those tight hole. A significant squeak could be heard amongst the heavy panting. His finger was welcomed by heated tight muscles. Pha was eager to be fucked without any preparation. He knew that, after all the sex they had, he could handle the pain.

   "Taking it slow sucks!" Pha cried, "I want you to suck me!"

   Those words affected Forth more than Pha realised. His member twitched and an electrifying jolt shot through it. In a split moment, Pha's legs were spread and Forth's head was lowered, kissing and sucking the tight pink hole intensely, letting his tongue lick the outside.

   Strings of high pitched moans left Pha's lips as Forth's tongue licked over the hole. "Oh yes! More" he cried. A yelp was heard as Forth's shard tongue swirled inside the hole, taking the time to taste him.

   His hot thick muscle pushed inside, rubbing and prodding Pha's tight walls, creating friction in all the right places, "Uh, you taste amazing!"

   Pha looked down with his eyes hooded and moaned at the pleasurable site of Forth eating him out. His hips lifted off the bed once again, urging Forth's tongue to invade him more.

   Forth abruptly stopped, giving his hole a final suck, harshly letting his tongue flick it. A disappointed sound was made by Pha.

   "Baby" Forth cooed. Pha opened his eyes to look at the other. His chest heaved up and down, his eyes hooded and dreamy, with swollen lips and ruffled sexy hair, making it hard for Forth to look away from his face.

   His eyes finally met with Pha's and his beautiful lips smirked with a hidden agenda behind it.

   "Blow me" Forth ordered. Pha raised an eyebrow, "Huh?"

   Forth knelt on the bed, presenting his engorged cock; it was aching to cum. "Suck it baby"

   Inspite being fucked by Forth many times, Pha had never done anything like this but wanted to be the one who please Forth. Without a word, Pha laid Forth down with his lips ghosting up Forth's thigh, occasionally placing moist kisses that made Forth's member throb even more.

   A large groan elicited from Forth as Pha's wet lips surrounded the tip. Bit by bit, his hot mouth was filling up with Forth's length. A wavering sigh got caught in Forth's throat.