Chapter - 26

Pha had put an end to his small outing with Weir and went home alone, even though Weir had tried his best to get Pha to agree into him walking him home. That was a big ‘no’ in his head. It was late in the evening now and Pha was about to get ready for bed when a line of tapping came for the balcony doors.

   Forth stood there, hands in his pockets and his shoulders shrugged up in a cute manner. Pha pursed his lips to stop himself from smiling and opened the door.

   “What are you doing here?” Pha asked. Forth shrugged, “Just wanted to see you”

   There was a moment of silence as Forth stared at the other, before cracking into a smile and saying, “Are you going to let me in then?”

   Pha raised an eyebrow, leaning against the door frame with his arms folded across his chest, “I was about to go to sleep”

   “I won’t disturb you” Forth replied, getting closer to Pha. Pha looked at his face, instinctively looking at his lips, then licking his own, “Liar”

   Forth chuckled, playfully wrapping his arms around Pha's waist to hug him.

    “Oyyyy Pha nervously said as Forth began walking into his room, still hugging the other. Pha's feet stumbled slightly having to be walking backwards. Forth just kept laughing softly until both of them fell onto the bed. He settled down beside Pha, looking at him.

   Without realising Pha was grinning with him for a reason that was unknown to him. “You’re crazy” he whispered. Forth became serious suddenly and sighed, “I’m sorry for leaving you like that today. There was an emergency”

   Pha shook his head. “Never mind that. It’s fine. So your emergency is over now?” Pha asked with enquiring eyes.

   Forth paused for a moment, unsure of What to say, “It should be over pretty soon...”

   “Okay well, I’m going to sleep” Pha claimed and reached over Forth to switch off the lamp.

   “Oh but why? I’m not sleepy” Forth whined, grabbing Pha's body and holding it down on top of him so he couldn’t reach the lamp. As much as Pha tried to get up, Forth had hold on to him tighter.

   “Forth” Pha blurted, exasperated, “Let me sleep”

   “I don’t want to” Forth replied very childishly. Pha rolled his eyes and became eye level with the other, lowering his face till his nose touched Forth's.

   Forth’s eyes shrunk in suspicion, “What are you trying to do?”

   “Distract you” Pha answered simply. Forth's eyebrows furrowed further, “From what exactly?”

   “This!” As if on cue, Pha's hands had crept up Forth’s shirt and he took the risk to tickle the other relentlessly. Forth began laughing loudly, until Pha slapped a hand over Forth's mouth and looked at him with wide eyes.

   “Shhh idiot” Pha said, smiling with amusement, “My parents are back from their honeymoon and they can’t find you here” Pha slowly removed his hand and swiftly left a peck on Forth's lips to make up for the slap on his mouth.

   Forth rolled his eyes, “Could’ve told me...” he muttered. Pha scoffed lightly, “I’m telling you now”

   There was a knock on Pha's door and both their heads snapped towards it.

   “Pha! Sweetheart ?” Pha's mom called. Pha swore softly, not even daring to move from his position in case miraculously it’ll give away that Forth was in his room with him.

   “Yeah mom?”

   “Are you okay dear? I heard some noises” she said behind the door, since Pha had locked it beforehand to change his clothes.

   “Yeah, I was just talking on the phone” Pha answered smoothly. “Okay then. Don’t stay up too late. Tomorrow is school” she said before going back to whatever she was doing.

   Pha slapped Forth’s arms, “See what you’ve done Ai'Stupid”

   Forth rubbed his arm and put on a saddened face, “How can you hurt me like this?”

   “Heh?” Pha blinked then laughed quietly, “Don’t act innocent”

   Forth flipped him over and chuckled, “Mm, I’m far from innocent”

   His face was buried in the crook of Pha's neck and his lips ghosting against the other's skin, placing sweet kisses every now and again. His lips and hair tickled Pha, making him giggle slightly.

   “Not here.” Pha hissed, “My parents are under the same roof as me.”

   “SO?”

   “So?!” Pha repeated, incredulously, “Don’t you find it weird?”

   Forth lifted his head, settling comfortably over Pha and shrugged, “My parents died before I could find out”

   Pha was surprised by the new information and couldn’t help but feel a little sympathy for Forth. He knocked Pha on the head to bring him back to reality, “Don’t look at me like I’m a lost puppy. I’m fine”

   Pha puffed his cheeks and tried to be more supportive about it, “What happened to them?”

   Forth hesitated. He could lie or somewhat tell the truth. It was never easy having to go back to the past, especially his. But Pha gave off a comforting aura to him, making it surprisingly painless. “They got shot”

   “What? Why?” Pha's voice went a higher pitch. These new revelations kept shocking him at every turn. Secretly what surprised him the most was that Forth was telling him all of this.

   Forth took a deep breath, rolling off of Pha and lying down on the bed beside him, staring up at the ceiling, “My brother’s not a good person. He got caught in the wrong crowd and soon he was so deep that he became fucked as them. He shot my parents”

   Pha was left silent, unsure of what to do. Forth turned his head to look at him, “Sorry for being all depressing”

   Pha quickly shook his head, “No way. I’m glad you told me”

   Forth shrugged once again and closed his eyes, “I’m going to sleep now”

   Pha nodded slowly, reaching over the other to turn off the lamp. He stared a bit longer at Forth's face; His eyes scanned every inch, almost filing it away to remember always: the day he knew he had truly fallen for Forth. Pha snuggled up closer to him, falling asleep as well.

-------+++-------

A/N
   Enjoy. Vote and Comment.

Love
Prijongsuk