Introduction

This is a story, unlike many

It is not love at first sight or any of those clichés

Their life is much more complicated than that. It has always been more complicated than that.

~Rose Burke. Her family is a pureblood maniac, part of the sacred 28, crazy to keep all of their traditions intact. Her only family member that truly loves her is her older brother.

Maybe, in a time before Voldemort, it was different. She does have vague memories of days in the sun, picnics outside, laughing with her family, everyone happy.

But it's different now. She has gone through too much. Her brother has gone through too much. That's why she has a barrier and she  promised herself she wouldn't let anyone see  through it . She shows herself as nothing but emotionless, cold.

~Ron Weasley is her complete opposite. He shows all of his emotions openly. He would do anything for his friends. He's the most loyal human being ever known. And his family has always made sure that he gets to know that they love him. So very much.

But the thing Ron Weasley hates the most are Slytherins. That is his golden rule he promised himself never to break. One thing Ron Weasley is, is being prejudiced. He judges too fast, gets to conclusions about people too quick, not knowing their life is actually much worse than what he sees.

But to every rule, there is an exception. In this case, her.

I know, I know. I said no clichés right? Trust me, it's not as romantic as it sounds.

But you don't know just how much chaos their worlds became once they started getting closer to each other.

Was it really worth it though?

All this chaos?

We all have that one person we'd stay up late for. Only them. Why? Because they're the only person that can make your heart beat faster against your ribcage. That can make you feel genuine butterflies. That makes you feel real adrenaline, rushing through your whole body, feeling it in your veins.

And they found it. They found each other.

So, yes. It was worth it.

Every damn second of it.