Chapter 1 - The Three Musketeers

Jess Jones was an ordinary girl just like everyone else at Wilkford High School. She had a boyfriend named Leo and her best friend which was Mariah Higgins, so for the most part her life was perfect. Every day after school just would go to her acting class that would start at 3:30. Afterwards she would leave around 5:30 to hang out with her best friend Mariah and boyfriend Leo at the local pizza parlor, “Zippy’s Pizza Pub.” When Jess would arrive home after a long day she would go to her room and hop on her laptop to check her messages and would always receive the same email from her ex-boyfriend Damon saying how sorry he was and that he wanted her back. Jess would always reply with the same thing, “I’m sorry, it’s over! Please stop messaging me,” but he would always keep responding.

        Jess’s best friend Mariah Higgins has been her best friend for forever, and has been there for her through the break up with Damon. She comes from a family raised by her mother with the help of her older sister Megan. Mariah’s mom is always working and her sister is away at college, so Mariah has the responsibility of taking care of her little brother Owen every day after school until 5:00 when her mother would get home from work. She has been friends with Jess since they were 2 years old and so far their friendship is unbreakable. They have each other’s backs through everything and never let each other down no matter what the circumstances.

        Leo, Jess’s boyfriend is every girls dream and he’s the star of the football team being the best wide receiver in Wilkford High history. He has also been this year’s Homecoming King and Jess was the Homecoming Queen Everyone at Wilkford High thinks Leo is the sweetest guy ever with a great personality and sense of humor, but Jess likes him for his love and affection. He treats her with love and respect and always compliments whether it be on what she’s wearing, her eyes, or even her laugh. Leo is a one of a kind boyfriend and Jess just happens to be the lucky girl that he fell in love with. If it wasn’t for Leo Jess might have been heartbroken forever. For Jess, dealing with Damon may not be the easiest thing in the world, but having a best friend and amazing new boyfriend by her side it just makes things so much easier for her.