Chapter 3 - A Plan Gone Wrong

Damon was already at work coming up with a plan to get Leo away from Jess, but he just had to figure out how exactly he was going to do it. He got some chemicals from his friend’s lab and started mixing them together and making different viles of mixtures he was planning on using on Leo until he came up with just the right one to use. Little did he know he was about to unleash a deadly illness and it was going to spread like wild fire. As he was working on these mixtures he didn’t realize that his viles were getting closer and closer to the edge of the counter until he heard a smash on the ground and the liquid went all over his dad’s friend’s purse and the ground. As he started cleaning it up he didn’t realize that when the women went to leave she grabbed her purse and put on some lipstick. Damon didn’t know if some of the liquid got into her purse, but  now a whole new problem was about to arise.

The next morning Damon woke up to a broadcast on the television stating that some Zombie like creature was killing people all over town and there was groups of these things popping up one after the other. Damon knew he had to do something and something fast so he got into his dads truck and drove to Jess’s house to warn her about what was going on. When he arrived Jess was just getting ready to leave to go to Mariah’s, but he was able to pull up in front of her before she took off. He hopped out of the truck and ran right to the window of Jess’s car. She rolled it down and asked him why he was here and what his problem was. He told her that he was making these mixtures with some chemicals and that one of the viles dumped into this girls purse and that it turned her into a zombie and that they were now taking over the town. Jess told him he was going crazy and that this was just another one of his lame excuses to try and get her back. She drove off without a clue about what was going on and now Damon was angry that she didn’t believe him, but worried that she would be next.