Chapter 7: Squidbeak Splatoon Except Nothing Really Happens

Agent 3 (Sarah's) P.O.V

The next morning I woke up early in the morning, put on a t-shirt and jeans and walked out of my bedroom. I was going to have to put on my Hero Suit on anyways. Agent 1 and 2 wanted me at the Headquarters at the Octo Canyon for patrol. Plus, I don't plan on staying for very long. I still need to show Mike how everything works here in Inkopolis. Walking down the stairs, I see Mike still in a deep sleep...snoring. I don't blame him. I don't think he's slept for a solid two days after he made it to the surface.

As silently as possible, I made my way to the kitchen and made myself a bowl of cereal to eat. I looked over at Mike, who was shifting a bit on the couch and seemed to be having a bad dream. I put on a green sweater (matches my general ink color <3), and made my way out of the house, as silently as possible of course.

It was still early, so not a lot of inklings were outside yet. Only a few here and there. But even then, I still couldn't risk them to spot me going into the sewer to go to see Agent 1 and 2.

I consider Agent 1 and 2 as sisters since we're so close, but I find it amusing too, since, they're the Squid Sisters after all. We have expanded the area, having a small office for each agent and a locker room to put all of our gear and weapons when we're on work. 

"Agent 3!" I heard a cheery voice call me. I obviously knew it was Agent 1, who has always been happy and such a positive inkling. "Hey Agent 1!" I exclaimed back with the same energy. She ran towards my direction, with Agent 2 following behind her, and ran in for a hug before letting go of me. "Hey Agent 2." Agent 2, or Marie, was much more serious about the Squidbeak Splatoon, so I don't ask as childish. "Hey," she greeted me with a small smile. "You're early today..." I began asking her if I can take the day off so that I show Mike how everything works here in Inkopolis. 

Thankfully, she allowed it.