Chapter Two

Chris

My eyes rolled to the back of my head and I released a grunt from my lips. Maliah was on her knees sucking my dick and I swear this was the best head I've received in a long time. I looked down at her as she spat on my long, hard dick and then jerked it. She put it back in her mouth and I watched as she almost swallowed my dick whole. She began to gag and that only made my dick get harder. I pushed her head down even more and threw my head back. I was so into it I barely heard my phone ringing. I answered it as Maliah continued to suck my dick like a Popsicle.

"Helloooooo?" I groaned into the phone.

I continued to watch Maliah's head go up and down as she devoured my dick.

"Hi, is this Christopher Brown?"

"Yes, who is this?"

"I'm Doctor Kimberly from Ochsner Medical Center and I'm going to need you to come down here sir. I'm sorry to tell you this, but your older brother Shannon and his wife were in a very bad car accident and it isn't looking too good for him or Tanya."

"I'm on my way ma'am! Thanks for calling me."

I hung up the phone and pushed Maliah away from me. Getting my nut off was the last on my mind right now and my dick instantly became soft.

"What's wrong Chris? Where you going?

"Look ma, I gotta go somewhere so you gotta get out my house!"

Maliah grabbed her stuff and mugged the shit out of me, but instead of handling her nasty ass attitude I just pushed her out the door and I jumped into my car and sped to the hospital. I ran into the front doors and headed to the nurse's desk.

"Excuse me ma'am I need to know where Shannon Brown is! I'm his brother!"

The nurse looked me up and down with a seductive look on her face. She bit her bottom lip and just eyed me like a piece of meat.

"Bitch! Are you serious right now?! Tell me where the fuck my brother is before I-"

"Chris! We're over here!" screamed a familiar voice.

I turned and noticed the person saving this trashy nurse from my wrath was Rocky. Damn she looked beautiful. I rushed to her side and noticed my father and step-mother sitting with her.

"How are they?! What's going on?!"

"I don't know! They won't tell us anything! All I know is Nahla is fine, but she has to stay the night so they can observe her." cried Raquel.

"Everything is going to be alright." I said as I pulled her into my lap and hugged her.

Rocky just sat in my lap and cried until she eventually fell asleep. I looked up and noticed my father, Rick, glaring at me and my step-mother, Maria, smiling at Rocky and I. Suddenly a doctor came out.

"Family of Shannon and Tanya Brown?" she asked.

My parents stood up and I woke Rocky up.

"What's wrong?!" she asked.

"The doctor is here. C'mon, we gotta get up."

We got up and walked over to where the doctor and my parents were waiting.

"Ok! Tell us the news now Doc! How's my boy?!" asked my father.

"Calm down Rick, I don't want you getting worked up!" said Maria soothingly.

"My only son is in the hospital!" he exclaimed. "How can I calm down?!"

Maria and Rocky looked shocked at the fact that my father was disowning me in my face, but I wasn't surprised at all. I've always come last in my father's life and I guess I just learned how to deal with it. I simply just turned back to the doctor and looked at her with pleading eyes urging her to just tell us the news about my brother and his wife.

"I'm sorry to inform you of this, but we weren't able to save Shannon and Tanya."

The world stood still when the doctor said that and it seemed like everything around me stopped. I was pulled out of my trance by Rocky screaming and pulling at my arm. I grabbed her before she could fall to the floor and we both just slid to the ground as she cried. I just sat there and held her while she cried and thought about my brother. After a while I pulled it together and stood up, pulling Rocky with me. I pulled us to a chair and just sat and thought about my brother and I's last conversation that happened two days ago. I couldn't believe that was the last time I'd talk to my brother ever again.

*Flashback*

My brother and I met at my gym to play our weekly game of basketball.

"Hey Chris! Did Maria call you about Dad's dinner party? He really wants us there." Said Shannon

"No! Shannon, he really wants YOU there. You're his perfect NBA balling son, you're the one who followed in his footsteps. C'mon man, we both know that nigga doesn't want me there."

"Stop saying stuff like that man!"

"Stuff like what? The truth?"

"It's not the truth man. Dad loves you. He loves both of us equally bruh. And how many more birthdays do you think he has? His heart is failing Chris! He could die any day!"

"Are you done yet? Cause I thought we were playing ball."

"Yeah I'm done." Shannon said as he threw the ball at the wall. "Call me when you stop acting like a selfish pussy."

Shannon walked out of the gym, and I didn't go to Dad's dinner that night. That was the last time I saw my brother.

*Flashback over*

Ever since a young age I have loved to draw, sing, and dance. Sports are cool, but I never had a passion for them like Shannon and my dad. My dad retired from the NBA 10 years ago, and my brother followed in his foot steps once he completed a year of college. My dad has always resented me cause I don't want to be like him, because basketball isn't my life. When I was growing up my dad was never around because of basketball. In my eyes that game ruined my family and killed my mother. Sometimes I just wished my dad would love me as much as he loved Shannon. I could see it in his eyes that he wished it were me who died, not Shannon. I was once again pulled out of my thoughts by Rocky, she was now pulling on my shirt to get my attention.

"You okay? I've been calling you for like 10 minutes now." She asked with concern in her eyes.

"I'm fine. Just ready to go home. Where did my parents go?"

"They went home a while ago. Maria tried to get your attention, but you wouldn't budge. Can you bring me home? I don't think I can drive right now."

"Sure, let me go see Nahla and we can leave."

I went to Nahla's room and kissed her forehead before I left. Nahla, surprisingly didn't have any injuries, just a few scratches. Apparently her car seat saved her life, and I'm thankful that Shannon or Tanya made sure she was strapped in properly. I went back downstairs and found Rocky dozing off in a chair. I swooped her up in my arms and walked to my car. When I got in on my side she was slowly waking up.

"Rocky, where do you live?"

"Eastover."

"Ok, go back to sleep and we should be there in a minute. I'll wake you."

Rocky slept the whole ride to her subdivision while I just thought about my brother as I drove. When we reached Eastover I woke her up and she gave me directions. We stopped at a beautiful house, and I helped her inside.

"Damn, nice place Rocky!"

"Thanks Chris. I know this may seem weird, but ummmm do you think you could stay the night with me? I don't want to be alone right now."

"Sure Rocky, it ain't weird at all."

We trudged up the three flights of stairs together, after the first flight I just began to carry her. Her bedroom was also very nice. I stripped down to my boxers and she disappeared into her closet. I climbed into the bed and Rocky soon followed. I held her in my arms while she cried then fell asleep. My mind was racing, but eventually Rocky's light snores and steady heartbeat put me right to sleep.