stupid alarm clock!

LIAS POV*

BEEP BEEP BEEP* I woke up to my alarm clock, going off, I hate that thing, I got up and turned it off and walked to the bathroom, taking a shower, after that I put on a white dress, dock martins and a leather jacket, and my hair in a bow , I went down stairs after to see Derek on the couch reading the newspaper, I went in the kitchen and poured me a bowl of my favorite cereal, KRAVES, no one is aloud to eat my KRAVES one time Derek tried, lets just say he lost a finger that day..i ate my cereal, waved Derek goodbye , grabbed my keys and headed out the door, I un locked the door to my Chevy Camaro that Derek got for my birthday last year, he said I should drive to school in style just like him..once I got to school I parked in the driveway, seeing Scott and stiles if front if the school, I walked up them, as Scott was showing stiles some bandage over the side of his torso "dude what happened who did that?" stiles said.

SCOTTS POV*

"I don't know it was to dark to see much but I'm pretty sure it was a wolf " I said as we started walking toward the school "a wolf bit you " Lia said, ."no not a cheetah" stiles said. " I heard howling" "no you didn't " "what you mean no I didn't how do you know what I heard?" "because California doesn't have wolfs ok.not in like 60 years " "really" "yes really, there are no wolfs in California." "well if you don't believe me about the wolf then you gonna definitely not believe me when I tell you i found the body" "are you kidding me " "I wish, I'm gonna have nightmares for a month" stiles started jumping around "that is freaking awesome I mean this is seriously gonna be the best thing that has happen to this time town since the birth of Lydia martin hey Lydia. " stiles said to Lydia.

. STILES POV*

"you look like your gonna ignore me....you the cause of this you know ,dragging me down to your nerd dept" I told Scott as the bell rang ..we walked into the school . We when to class and sat in our seats. "as you all know, there was indeed a body found in the woods last night. " Scott looked at me, I have him a bromance wink. " and I am sure you eger little minds are coming up with ways to how that happened but I am here to tell you that the police have a suspect in custody which means you can give your un divided attention to the cilibus which is on your desk. "

SCOTTS POV*

someone's phone went off, I looked around to see who's it was but it wasn't anyone in the class, I looked outside to see this girl, on a bench talking into her phone. After that the principal came and took her to the room we were in "class this is our new student,Allison agrent, please do your best to make her feel welcome " the principal said then he left the class as she picked a seat to sit in. And luckily she sat behind me, I instantly picked up my pen, and gave it to her.she took it, "thanks " the teacher went on and on.after that the bell rang and I went to my locker, yes! Allisons locker is some what just a few locker away from mine.i watched her open her locker, oh shot she saw me and she smiled, I just starred I didn't know what to do then Lydia came up to her asking her about her jacket and talking her about Jackson. He's a douche.

.

. LIA POV*

I was at my Locker,getting booking when I felt a pair of hands on my waist and someone kisses my cheek I thought it was sawyer but when i turned around it was Jackson, I put my arms around his neck getting ready to kiss him but instead I kneed him in his crotch. " don't touch me" everyone focused their attention I even got a 'damn that was funny....and hot' I closed my locker and left Jackson in the floor in pain, I walked do the hall only to be pulled into janitors closet by sawyer "what th..." sawyer kissed me shutting me up which turned to making out, he took off his shirt and my Jacket and my dress "its the first day of school and where doing this " I said as sawyer kissed my neck leaving love bites and taking off my lace boxer underwear matching my bra .." jump" he said, I did as I as told, jumping and wrapping my legs around his waist. He took out his dick and entered into me, he groaned the same time I moaned ,he started to thrust into me, at first it was a little slow but then he started to go faster then usual and it felt so good. "mmmm sawyer..." the more I moaned the faster his thrusts became. "babe you gotta shhhh we might get caught, " his hands were on my hips and his grip got tighter ...i could feel that he was close because his thrusts started to get sloppy and I was close to but I tried to hold it, I couldn't anymore, he couldn't either, we both came at the same time. After that he pulled out and pulled his pants up, I put my underwear back on, and my dress and picked up my leather jacket ,he kissed me again and walked out, a few minutes later I walked out going to my locker putting my leather jacket my locker after that stiles said they had practice so.. I decided to watch him and Scott fail ohhh this is gonna be funny..