forever in my dreams (teen wolf / youtuber story)

Hiiiii my name is lia, I have two sisters and one brother, Laura,Cora and Derek,

I should mention were all werewolves ,I should tell you a little bit my childhood,we were one big happy family until Derek started to date this girl name Kate but little did Derek know Kate was a werewolf hunter and only dated him to get you our family...one day while we were in school, Kate went to our house and burnt it with our parents in it and our uncle but our uncle didn't die, when Laura,Derek,Cora,and I found out we were devastated, Cora left forever and was no where to be found. Later in the years our uncle, Peter was unconscious, then woke up and started killing people. Our uncle killed our sister Laura, Derek left and I was alone, no Derek, no Cora , no mom or dad, no Laura I had my uncle but I didn't want him to be in my life so no uncle either when Mr.stilinki found me drunk rooming the streets he took me in and let me live with him, but I still felt alone, that all changed when I was walking down the street and bumped into sawyer Hartman, we instantly become friends and after a year we took it to the next level and started dating, once he entered my life I didn't feel alone, then Derek came back, I left the stilinki house and now live in a loft with Derek, well enough about me I gotta go, I'm gonna find a half of a dead body!