Charter 1

Lisa pick one him or me. Tionne said. I love you lisa, pick me. Sean said. I didn't know if I should pick my girlfriend...... or my boyfriend.  I never had to make a more difficult decision.

I pick.....

__________________

Sean pov

Georgia university

__________________________

I was walking to my to my last period when I saw Lisa, talking to Tionne and Ro, in her bright baggy yellow shirt and baggy jeans and a white bandana. I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist.

Lisa:  *jumps and turns around hitting my chest * don't scare me like that, I could have a had a heart attack! 

Me and lisa  don't go together but we've been on somewhat..... dates for the last week or so. 

Me:  hi to you to miss thang. I said as Tionne and Ro eyed us

Lisa: *rolls her eyes * hi sean, what do you want?

Me:  I thought it would be nice to give my lady friend a hug before I go to class.

Lisa:  *hugs me tight * there you go now shoo fly shoo

Me:  wait, I was wondering if we could go to the movies or something tonight?

Me:  sure, I don't see why I cant. *Wraps up in tionnes arms *

Tionne:  Lisa you can't go we have a studio session tonight

Lisa:  oh yeah, I'M sorry Sean maybe another time *Pulls my hair and waves *

Me:  Alright have fun . * walks away *

She walked away hand in hand with Tionne, they were really close. Something like sisters.  

_________________________________________________________________________________

Lisa's Pov

Ro: oooohhh does Lisa have a little crush on that boy!?

Me:  me and sean?  Nah we're just friends That's all. And plus he knows I'm  with Ti!

Tionne : he better know, I love lisa and she loves me, That's all I need! 

I thought about what both of them said it was evident that I was confused. Me and Tionne had been together Since we started college and Tlc a year ago.  She cared for me and loved me, that made me easily fall for her. Sean is a nice guy he sung but was a major in medicine and modeling. He was cool and easy to talk to. We've been talking and hanging out since about 7  months.  It was something oh mg about his demeanor and personality that attracted me to him.  At this point I was confused, I didn't know if I should stay or go.

What should I do?

_________________________________________________________________________________

How is it? 

I think I like is

But then again I thought it was boring as I was writing it

Tell me what you think

                                                                                                                ~ Andrew R.