Chapter 4.

Tionne's pov

*slap* I hit Lisa. Every emotion I was feeling came out in that one slap. I'd been drinking and didn't take it kindly that Lisa had lied and called me drunk.

Lisa: Tionne! *tears began rolling down her eyes * let go of me!.....please?!

I still had her in my grip so once again another blow to the cheek. I was slightly intoxicated and another part of me came out.I felt a slight tug at my waist and realized it was Ro.

Ro: ti!!! what are you doing?

I didn't answer I was marveling Lisa crying.

Ro: why are you hitting your girlfriend? She loves you tionne!

Me: I...it wasn't me.

Lisa: who was it then? *crying hokdeping her face in pain *

Me: *pauses, sighs* I... Look...

Ro: Ti stop say sorry.

As much as I wanted to lie and say it was Sean I didn't. As much as I wanted to say sorry I wasn't. She lied and even probably cheated

Me: sorry!

Lisa: *shakes her head and runs in her room*

Ro: tionne what's going on? *looks at me*

Me: nothing

Ro: obviously something is wrong because you just beat on Lisa like she was a damn rag doll

Me: *sighs* she went out with Sean behind my back!

Ro: Ti listen to me, and believe me when I say this Lisa loves you! Okay? She doesn't need you beating in her if you want to keep her love.... And this relationship.

I listened to what Ro had said. It made sense. I know Lisa loves me and wouldn't do anything to hurt me.I have to say, I am jealous and also guilty for not trusting her.

____________________

Sean pov

As I was driving home I noticed Lisa left her wallet. I turned around and drove back to her building. When I got there I saw tionne and Ro standing by the door talking.

Me: hey have any of you seen Lisa?

Tionne: why?

Me: she left her wallet and I was wondering if she was around so I could return it.....over maybe you could return it.

Ro: uh she's in her room you could try taking it to her, come on ti lets go.

Her and ti walked away. I took out my phone and dialed Lisa's number.

Lisa: hello?

Me: come open the door you left you wallet.

Lisa: alright

I waited for a while but she finally came down

Lisa: thanks Sean

She was wearing a oversized shirt and some basketball shorts she covered her face with her hands.

Me: *grabs her hands* Lisa, who did this?

Lisa: *mumbles * tionne

Me: really? Why?

Lisa: its not important

Me: does it hurt?

Lisa: a little

I walked to the vending machines to get ice

Lisa: thanks *puts it on her cheek *

Me: no prob

Lisa: I uh I really enjoyed our "date"

Me: what's up with the air quotes?

Lisa: nothing *kisses my cheek* good night Sean

She just kissed me! I was happy as a fat kid finding chocolate cake!

Me: good night Lisa

I walked back to my car with a goofy smile on my face and skiped like a leprechaun.

____________________________

How was it??

I'm a co writer .__.

~ @Jaydenlopes