chapter 6.

Lisa's pov

I held Tionne back as she looked like she wanted to beat Sean's ass. She didn't want to see him or hear his name. She wanted nothing to do with Sean.

Tionne: what are you doing here?

Sean: I was just about to leave Tionne dang. I didn't know you guys were coming

Ro: No Sean you deserve to be here like everyone else.

I was choosing between Sean and Tionne. Sean didn't know, but Tionne is my girlfriend.

Tionne: Lisa?

Me: yes?

Tionne: you good with him staying here?

Me: *looks at Sean* yeah he can stay.

Tionne rolled her eyes and went into the booth.

______________________________________

Sean's pov

I just sat there not wanting to cause any trouble with Tionne. I felt something hit my head so I turned and saw Lisa and Ro giggling. So I got up and walked over towards them and sat down in the couch next to them.

Them: Hello.

Me: what's up with the paper throwing?

Lisa: we were bored,jeez I can't throw paper at my Best friend?

Me: oh we're friends now?!

Ro: we're you not listening?

We laughed.

Me:want anything?

Ro: soda.

Lisa: same

I headed towards the vending machines where I ran into pebbles.

Pebbles: Hello, what are you doing?

Me: oh I'm just getting some sodas for the girls that's all.

Pebbles: Mhm Sean don't think I don't know what you're trying do. Leave them alone!

Me: whatever Perri.

As I walked back into the room with the sodas I gave them a quick shake and then have them to the girls.

Ro: ugh! Lisa can you open this *hands lisa her soda*

Lisa: uh sure Ro *opens the soda and soda splashes all over her*

Me: haha! Look at your face!

Lisa: SEAN!!

Then out walks Tionne looking steamed. She was breathing hard like when a bull saw red or when a little kid gets sent to the office for being bad. I was worried of what she might do.

Tionne: Yo what the fuck! You come in here and disrespect MY girlfriend look you're all buddy buddy! GET OUT!!

I did as she said and left because I wasn't trying to fight no girl. I really don't know why it bothers Tionne so much that I talk to lisa, because me and Li do t talk as much like in the old days. I was mad.

_______________________________________________

Ro's Pov

The studio was quiet as we finished working. Lisa just sat there somewhat lifeless as she began to drift off. She seemed mad by Tionne kicking Sean out.

Tionne came out the booth. She was tired and aggravated.

Me: Ti.....what happened back there?

Tionne: I felt disrespected when he shoke the bottles. I mean I don't trust him around lisa. He's not her boyfriend.

Me: I understand that Tionne but you have to believe that Lisa isn't going to hurt you she loves you! They're just friends nothing more.

Tionne: I don't care if they're associates or Long lost enemy's.He seems like that dude that yells a girl you can cry on my shoulder if you need someone! I'm not trying to have that because a shoulder cry turns into a pony to ride!

Me: okay Ti, lisa feel asleep on the couch she said she wasn't feeling well, so just lay off the subject.

Tionne: Alright  Ro

me: goodnight Ti love you

Tionne: night Ro, love you too

I went to my car and drove home

__________________________________________

Sean's pov

I went back to my dorm room and realized I had a text message from Lisa. I texted her back and she replied saying she couldn't speak at the moment. I figured that her and Tionne where talking.

It was around 1 or 1:30 when I got a call. It was Lisa.

Me: Hello?!

Lisa: Hi to you too!

Me: oh hey lisa whats up?

Lisa: oh nothing I just wanted to say sorry about what had happened at the studio. I hiooe it doesn't change our friendship bestie.

Me: No lisa I could see qwhere Tionne was coming off from. Could you tell her I said sorry?

Lisa: I don't know, she kinda doesn't want us talking, maybe you could tell her face to face.

Me: *sighs* Alright Lisa, goodnight

Lisa: Sean?

Me: yeah?

Lisa: never mind.....

______________________________________________________________

How was it? What was Lisa gonna say?