No More [namo]

No More [namo]

14.02.18

Today is a special day.

February 14th. Valentine's Day. A special day for everyone. A special day for Im Nayeon.

This morning, she woke up so early. Took a bath, dressed herself, then ate breakfast, she did them all with ease and no hasty. She checks her phone and sees a few messages from her friends.

[Yoo Jeongyeon] Hey, Nabongs. Wanna go outside today?

Nayeon smirks at the moment. Decided to not reply it, she checks another one.

[Son Chaeyoung] Nayeon, me and Mina are going to watch a movie today. Wanna join us?

Nayeon smirks again. Of course she doesn't want to be the third wheel on Mina and Chaeyoung's date, and of course the answer is no. Why Chaeyoung even bothered to ask?

There are a few messages from the others, but Nayeon decides to ignore it. Maybe Jihyo, or Sana, or Dahyun, or Tzuyu are going to tell Nayeon to join them, just like the previous two. But, of course, they aren't going to win Nayeon's heart.

Nayeon's heart is someone else's victory.

It's been a few years since Nayeon being so popular in Valentine's Day. Everyone ask her to be their date, including her closest friends. They always received the same answer, which is no, but they still trying, even this year. Nayeon doesn't hate them because of it. It just, she wants to spend her day with her girlfriend. Her one and only girlfriend.

Hirai Momo.

Just thinking about her name makes Nayeon smiles happily. And so she fasten her activities, doesn't want to make Momo wait for her any longer.

After she finished her breakfast, she dresses herself with a pretty outfit. She puts make up on her face and then she's ready to leave. She's ready to meet her Momo.

She walks in a normal pace at the street. She could see the street is filled with a bunch of couples, holding hands, clinging on each other. So romantic, so cute. And Nayeon couldn't help herself from smiling like a crazy. She'll soon be like one of those couple with Momo.

On her way, she visits a florist. She'll buy a flower for Momo. She picks the pink one, of course.

'I don't really understand flowers, but as long as it's pink, I'll love it.'

That was what Momo told her a long time ago. And so it was the reason why Nayeon only give Momo a bunch of pink stuffs.

The moment she exits the florist, she meets Chaeyoung and Mina. They are holding hands, and it weirdly makes Nayeon's heart throbs.

"Nayeon," Mina calls Nayeon's name, her soft voice laden with worry and confusedness. Nayeon could sense Mina's gaze fixated to the flower on her grip. "What are you doing here?"

Nayeon holds herself from keep glancing at the holding hands of them two, clears her throat and smiles happily. "I have another date with Momo."

Nayeon senses Mina and Chaeyoung's body get strained. But they remaining silent, clasping their lips and say no comment of Nayeon's state.

Chaeyoung wrings Mina's hand on her grasp subtly. "Okay, then," she says bitterly. "But, Nayeon, are you sure you won't come with us? The movie we're going to watch is a horror one. Your favourite."

Nayeon, heard that, chortles. "You kidding me? A double date with michaeng? No way," Nayeon mutters, while Mina and Chaeyoung are listening wordlessly. "And Momo hates horror movie. Remember?" Mina and Chaeyoung don't say any word. They just watch in silent, eyes look sad.