Please Stay [michaeng]

“Please stay.”

Please Stay [michaeng]

“Son Chaeyoung-ssi, can you stay here for a few minutes? I have something to talk.”

I lift my face and found my boss is staring at me. She’s waiting for my answer, smiling cutely at me with those lovely eyes locked on me. She flirts me. Simple. It’s because she likes me.

I stop shoving my stuffs, nod politely at her. “Sure, Miss.”

She smiles again, flirty this time, tries to seduce me. She turns her head left and right, looks for someone who probably listening to our conversation. But it’s unnecessary. The whole office is empty, just us who left. I always be the last one who left the office. She always holds on me, seduces me almost every time, takes any opportunities to make we two separated with the other employees. It does make me sick. But since I have two person to be fed, I can’t resign from the job that easy and lose my one and only income. I have to endure this sucks lesbian.

She stares back at me who is waiting for her command. She chuckles, laughs at my serious face. “Nothing. I just want to offer you to have some drink.”

Again?

This isn’t the first time she offers me to have a drink together. Just with her. Just two of us. And I always accept it, because I can’t lose my job (she looks like she will fire me if I reject her).

I nod. “Sure, Miss. Anytime you want.”

She’s totally a cutie and she’s sexy. I’m sure the way she acts will make everyone fall in love. But not me.

She chuckles again. “Now, Son Chaeyoung-ssi. Now.”

What?

“Now? Miss?” my voice sounds shaking. But she doesn’t even care and just nods cutely. “Why? You have a problem with that?”

I’m sure I heard a threatening tone on her voice so I shake my head immeadiately. “No, no. I’m totally great with that.”

She smiles proudly, once more, successfully slaved me. “Then, I’ll wait for you downstairs. Okay?”

She didn’t even wait for my answer. She just left, as usual, didn’t even ask about my schedules after go home. It bothers me, so much. Because I do have a schedule. Especially tonight. Tonight is a special night. 

I remember she’s waiting for me downstairs, so I speed up shoving my stuffs. After I finished shove it, I grab my mobile and dial the first number on it. It rings twice, then being picked up.

“Hello?”

I smile. It is my favorite voice. Soft, mild, soothing. Addictive.

It’s my girlfriend’s voice, Myoui Mina. My reason of life.

“Hello?”

“Mina.”

A gap. “Chaeyoung-a, where are you? I’ve been waiting for you.”

I gulp. Feeling guilty to say that I can’t come home soon.

“I’m.. I’m sorry.”

Mina not fastly respond. I’m sure she looks sad right now. I hear a sigh through the call. “Is there something happen?”

“Sana asked me for a drink. Again.”

A gap again. This one longer, and deeper. I hear another sigh. “It’s okay. We can have a dinner another time. Don’t worry about me.”