Chapter 3:meeting them is ughh (Part 2)

Pagtapos nyang sabihin yon ay agad naman naglakad si yana sa harap with her signature bright smile...

  "Hi Guys,I'm Arianna Kyline Santiago btw i'm 18 yrs. old"she said with that giddy smile  anj went to the front of the class and gets ready herself to introduce after yana

     "I'm Angel Faith Cruz,18 And it's not so nice to meet you"she said and she rolls her eyes i just chuckle because of yana she is beastmode

     "My "QUEEN" your next,"anj said i kind of shock of her whe she said queen at natawa pako lalo ng pinandiinan nya pa talaga ang word na 'yun'maybe coz she know me too well she knows that    i'm laughing at her state after anj just tease her this morning i just walked to the front with no emotion and face my so called"classmate"i could say they are shock of what angel just said

      "zein Raven Sanchez and 18"i said while facing them and and nothing more, nothing less as i finish introducing myself we go back to our seat a while ago as we sat on the chairs already our prof. just smile and continue with the introduction..

             After 98763521 years.... of introducing its finally DONE and just in time the bell rang signaling  first subject is done and into to the next one...

       *BREAK TIME* (Kimmieneah:Soryy tinatamad po ako!!✌)

                                    it's finally break time and we are heading to the school cafeteria as we roamed are eyes all the seat are taken and there's an only one that is not so we walk toward it and i notice a sticker that say's "TYLER'S PROPERTY" at partida naka caps lock pa lahat ng letra and in bold font size bisshh i don't care who you are ,kaya tinanggal ko ang pagkadikit ng sticker at nilukot at sakto may trash can malapit kaya tinapon ko but there is something some of the people of cafeteria is scared,and most of all they are shock thry gasps too? bishh i don't care suddenly the door of the cafeteria opened all of the people's head turn in that direction to look....

                                       To Be Continued............

(Pabitin muna guys kasee -- tinatamad ako!!!!✌✌✌)

                                                                                                                        (Sorry for the typos,Wrong grammars and everything)