Chapter 7:Sleepover

Angel Faith's POV (Anj)

without them noticing i follow them and stop dead tracks when rei stops yanna from running away from her i just stood there and watch...i was quite shock when SHE apologize and take note with fvcking emotions haysss...hindi ako sanay hehe~

When their mooshy moment is done--i started walking towards their direction with a smile flastered in my face---they probably feel someones walking to their direction coz they turn their heads towards my direction and opening their arms and welcoming me to their hugs....i just hug the tighter no one can break us apart...

Arianna Kyline's POV (yanna)

so...yeah after we yakap yakap each other,an idea pop in my mind and that is to-- have asleepover ,yeah that's right!i'm so talino talaga!hmm lemme make sabi sabi to them.

"Uhmm-guys yohoo!"and btw,were in the rooftop right now and we didn't cut our classes,its' our vacant time...so after i spoke their attention immediately turn to me and giving me the look "What is it?"

"Let's have a sleepover at my mansion?!"i suggested and i'm quite nervous they might not like the idea..hehe! i'm so so hoping they make payag to my idea!!

"Sure"-Rei

"yeah great idea babes it's been a while since we had a sleepover."-Anj

yeah that's so right...it's been a while since that accident happ--ERASE!ERASE! it's so mali to think about that right now.We spend our vacant time chichating and planning our sleepover.Ihk i'm so na ii -excite.......

*KRingggggg*

Oh that's the bell it means uwian na yipieee!!!it's time for preparing for the sleepover...we made our way out of the school and started waiting for chels in the gate and tell her the plano.

UGHHH....it's been almost an hour since we wait for chels arghhh where is that bruhilda ba?i'm so nababgot na kakahantay sa kanya and these to seems not to care...why do ther look so calm*pouts*i'm nagulat ng napaptingen saken si ate anj with an arched eyebrow...HEY what did i do this time?

"hey yanna what's with the pouting huh?OHhhhh its about that lang pala kala ko nman kung ano.

"I'm so nababagot na kase to make hintay to chelsea babes ehh"i said and pout again she just roll her eyes tignan mo tong si ate anj she's so mean*sighs

"Parating na daw sya"Ate rei suddenly spoke--ermm and back to her old self cold, and certainly no evident of any emotions.....

Kung hindi lang talaga nangyare yon.will be ate rei be like that now?--hmmm...i wonder.

A/N:DONEEEEEE!!!!A bit late it would do right?yeah yeah i know too short?oh dont ya worrie babes it will be long chapters na SOON..hehe~

P.S:if you're wondering why some of yanna's thought are is a full english..it's becasuse she's not that really conyo ,she just do that to her friends to annoy them and it's part of her charm,

Sorry for the wrong grammars,typos

WARNING:NOT EDITED