Chapter 6:I'm sorry?

Zein Raven's POV (Rei-Rei)

                                                       Ughhh...the class is starting---yet my fvkingbrain is nowhere to be found sa madaling salira lutang si ako wanna know why?ughh--i've been thinking how can i say sorry to her?i d-dunno how i'm not type of person who says s-so-rr-y.. arghhh---this is frustating as fvck...may i'll think about it later after class...

*sigh*

*KRINGGGG*(bell yan wag kayong ano!👈)

   I jump a little in my seat when i heard the nell ring that indicates that the class are over...hinanap agad ng mata ako si yanna---but i saw her rushung to the door and it's pretty obvious she's avoiding me...arghh

>.<....

 I stand up from my seat and follow her and she's literally running---she headed to the rooftop and caught up with her pace and grab her arm and turned her to face me...hinigpitan ko ang hawak sa nraso enough pero hindi yung tipong masasaktan  sya.

                      Hinihingal ko syang tinignan at nakikita ko nanaman na nangingilid nyang luha ---i fcking feeling guilty right now...and her tears that is abnout to  fall are not helping to ease this guiltiness of mine...I directly straight to her eyes and pour all the emotion that shows how guilty i am---her eyes widened a little bit ---yeah yeah i know....*sighs*

 "I"m sorry yanna babes."i said with emotions i could master

"..."what?ano tatayo nalang ba sya dyan?---or she can't forgive me?with that thought my grip loosend a bit--but before i let go her arms she suddenly pull me into a tight hug...which made me jump a litle where i'm at.

                           i felt her body shakes a bit-- i know she's crying---wait what??

"Hey why are you cryi'n?"i said out of panic when suddenly she starts like  MANIAC--wtf ??? 

"ohhh,ate i forgive you and i'm sorry too for acting so child-ish"she said while happily smiling at me that made me sigh of relief and once again pull her to another tight hug..

                     A/N:Bipolar much yanna?hehe guys peace be with me?✌🤞huhu ehhh naging busy si ako sa school eh andameng project....hays so stress so guys here's the update hope yoou enjoy it ...and i'll be posting an update later

                                                               Sorry for the wrong grammars,typos

                                                                                           -ototrnyongbusy?😅😆🖤

                                                       Warning:NOT EDITED