Seven

Hyunjis pov: Tomorrow 12 AM 

Outfit: 

Me and MinMin decided to stay in today, we couldn't be bothered to go out, she also agreed on staying with me because she couldn't stand the idea of going back to Hyunjoons home even though he was in a cell

Me and MinMin decided to stay in today, we couldn't be bothered to go out, she also agreed on staying with me because she couldn't stand the idea of going back to Hyunjoons home even though he was in a cell. She said she'd phone a friend to bring her stuff here tomorrow, so today is a relaxing day until my door bell went. 

I sat on my kitchen island counter with my legs crossed and I was scrolling through my phone, a plaster was stuck to my bottom lips corner, my leg bruises was on show but I didn't care, I was in doors and no one other than MinMin would see, I took my hoodie off and put it over my legs when I heard MinMin greet whoever was at the door. "She's in the kitchen." She said and then I looked up to see Hyungwon and the boys walk in, the others stayed back whilst Hyungwon rushed over to me and placed his hands over my ears to look up at me since I was on a counter, "Are you alright? Let me see where he hurt you.." He said softly, I was hesitant because this was my brother, I know how angry he could get, he'd want to go to the prison and beat him up. 

I looked behind him to see Shownu, Minhyuk, Jooheon, Kihyun, I.M and Wonho staring over at us, MinMin came in and approached me and Hyungwon, he looked to her and smiled lightly before looking back to me. "Show me, Hyunji." He said much more sternly, I pulled the hoodie away and he looked down to my legs, his cold fingertips brushing over the bruises. "He did this to you..." He mumbled and closed his eyes, "I should of come back when you came back, I should of booked us a ticket back, I should of been here to protect you both.." He said as he closed his eyes and teared up, I pulled him into a hug and held him closely, he leaned his chin onto my shoulder. "It's fine, Hyungwon. I am fine, I promise." I said, "We saw you..." Jooheon said, I opened my eyes to look over to him, "We saw it all...Don't lie to us." Kihyun frowned, "You're in pain, aren't you? You're just afraid to say it." Shownu grumbled out. 

"Well...it hurts, but it won't kill me. I am fine I swear to you all, I am." I said, Hyungwon leaned up and cupped my cheeks. "I want you to stay safe, from now on...Don't go head to head with anyone who is stronger and bigger than you, call the police and make sure they handle it...You could've got killed." He frowned, looking over to Min he reached out and put a hand on her shoulder, "You as well, Minnie Min. Does that guy know where you live, Hyunji?" He asked, "He's been here a million of times when he was sober, he's nicer when he is sober.." MinMin informed Hyungwon. 

"Right. I want you two to come and live with us, we have a huge house that we have earned from our hard work on youtube and Instagram, please..." Hyungwon begged, "Come and stay with u--" Before he could finish his sentence, my doorbell rung. I looked a bit panicked and Shownu stepped to the hall way and out of my sight. After a few seconds my manager came marching in, "Everyone...Get out whilst I talk with Hyunji, please." He said, trying to remain calm. 

I fiddled with my thumbs and looked down, I knew I was going to be in trouble - I felt it. They all left the kitchen, Hyungwon was the last to leave as he hesitantly left us alone. "Are you stupid?" My manager asked, "You got yourself involved with such a bad bad, BAD, thing? You got hurt, now everyone is talking about you V-Live and that girl crying, then the next thing we know your name was brought up by a prisoner?! You got involved in something that wasn't your business!" He yelled, I remained quiet and just stared down at the ground.