Fourteen

Hyunjis pov

All the way home I had I.M taunting me about the girl and how he won during our playful fight, he was really acting like a little brother right now. I escaped to my room to get cleaned up and changed.

I put the bunny mask on but slid it up onto my forehead, my bangs being trapped under it

I put the bunny mask on but slid it up onto my forehead, my bangs being trapped under it. I slid my feet into fluffy pink slide ons and walked out of my room, finding I.M standing there. "Oh no..." I mumbled, I looked at how focused he was on his phone so I rushed past him and headed straight to the living room. "You think you can get away from meeee?" He said as he sat beside me on the couch, he laid down and rested his head on my lap. I poked all over his face, trying to annoy him enough to get him off but it wasn't working. 

"Ahhh, you little brat, I set you up with the girl, right? You got her number, right?" I asked, he nodded and showed me the texts between him and her, "Good boy, now...stop being a little brat and lean off." I said with a smile, "But I'm your little bro, you can't throw me offffff." He said, "I think of you as a little bro yes, but I will soon make you into a little pie in a second." I warned, "Cannibalism!" He gasped out and I laughed loudly, "Such a brat, fine, stay on me. I don't care." I flicked his nose and he blinked a few times. 

Soon, Minhyuk came and laid on I.M and that caused the two to roll onto the ground, I looked down at them and they stared up at me. "What?" They both asked in unison as they cuddled, I shrugged and leaned my head back, Shownu came in and stood behind me he looked down and smiled. "We're ordering some pizza,  which one would you like?" He asked, "Cheese and Ham pleaaaaase." I rubbed my hands together and he nodded. 

I.M and Minhyuk told Shownu what they wanted and then Shownu left to go join the others in the kitchen, I heard the front door and then close - then MinMin came in and flopped down onto the couch opposite me, "Girl, today there was this really annoying customer...She made a huge ruckus in the restaurant, saying our beef was hard and not well cooked but when we tested it, it was absolutely fine!" She complained, I sighed out and nodded at her, "Some customers can be proper dick heads." I said and she laughed loudly, "Yeah, it's just so annoying that customers think the saying 'Customers are always right' is always right, it's not. Some times, the workers are right and the customers are wrong, tch." She closed her eyes and leaned her head back, Minhyuk looked up at her and tutted. 

"Next time I will just serve them bitch lasagna." She said and leaned back some more and fell silent, I looked over to MinMin and she was looking at me, I pulled a funny face and she bursted out laughing, I pulled some more and she couldn't breathe. "S-Stop!" She squealed out, I got up and stepped over Minhyuk and I.M, I stepped over MinMins lap and leaned down, pulling more funny faces at her, she giggled and shook her head. I wrapped my arms around her head and pushed her to the side, I laid on top of her and nuzzled my head into her like a mad woman, "Cheer up my MinMin, cheer upppp." I said, leaning my head back and pulling another face at her, she pulled one back and we both laughed, I stayed on her and trapped her there because I was too lazy to move right now.