Ten

Hyunjoon: 

Hyunjis pov; A month later

"Get changed, we're going to go out for a walk." Hyunjoon walked into the living room whilst rubbing his damp hair with a towel, I nodded and walked to my room to get changed, he hasn't shown any negative signs yet, I am still wary of him though. He's been gentle and caring with me, which is weird. I still remember the first time we kissed, which was the second day of finding out we were the ones getting married. 

Wonhos pov

"Where did Hyunji go? I haven't seen her for a month....I was worried, did something happen?" I asked Hyungwon, he dropped his fork and looked at me, Kiana held onto my hand tightly and said, "So, do you want to go out for a walk?" I nodded and the boys got up, "Let's go!" Minhyuk said happily. 

We all went to the park to enjoy the sun and I laid down on the ground, hearing many happy couples laughing and talking in the distance, I leaned up to look around when I spotted a familiar figure running, she was laughing and had the widest smile on her face ever. A male was running behind her and that set off my alarm, because I know him, I have seen him hurting her physically before. "Hyungwon! Your sister!" I pointed over to her and he looked over, Kiana too. He frowned the moment he saw them. 

Hyunjis pov

"Stop Hyunjooooon!" I whined as I ran across the grass, he was laughing loudly as he chased me, I squealed out and pushed my arms out. I slowed down and he caught me, he turned me around and stared down at me, "I got you, now where is my prize?" He asked, a little bit in me still felt cringey towards him, but I am almost being won over. He has shown a different side and I believe he has changed, he apologised for everything and told me he quit drinking. 

He slid his palms onto my cheeks and I stared up at him, he leaned closer and pushed his lips onto mine. I kissed him back and held onto his jacket, he pulled away and smirked widely, "Come here you." He said, I hugged him tightly and he hugged me back.  "Hyunji!" I heard my brothers voice, Hyunjook quickly slipped his hand into mine and we pulled apart from each other, I turned to him and the boys running over. "Hyungwonnn!" I called out excitedly, Hyunjoon let my hand go and I ran to Hyungwon, jumping at him and hugging him. 

"Hyunji, what are you doing with him?" Kihyun said, his eyes looked different as he stared back over to Hyunjoon who stood there patiently waiting for me. "Ahh, I know...what you're thinking, but...he has changed, don't worry. I will be fine, in fact...he is the guy I am marrying!" I smiled widely and looked over them, they all looked taken aback, I noticed Wonho looked over to him and frowned, I shrugged it off and looked back at Hyunjoon. 

"Ahh, I have to go!" I said when I saw Hyunjoon gesturing for me to come to him, "Call me if he tries to pull anything." Shownu said quickly, "Okay, I will! You're all invited to our wedding, by the way!" I said and they forced smiles onto their faces, "Hyunji babe, come on." Hyunjoon called out, I turned and ran off to him, he hooked his arm around my shoulders and we walked away.