Thirteen

A month later. 

Hyunjis pov

I rolled out of bed and onto the floor, well, my legs were still on the bed, it was just my upper half on the ground, I grumbled and stayed like that for a while. 'Too tired to get up..' I thought as I closed my eyes and sighed out but a knock disturbed me, I tilted my head to look at the door and grumble out a "Come in!" Then the door opened and Minhyuk came walking in with a bag of cheetos, he bursts out laughing the moment he saw how I was laying. 

"Are you okay, Hyunji? Only, you're half on and half off the bed?" He asked whilst laughing, he stepped close enough I could bite his ankle if I wanted to. "Help me up?" I asked, "I've mcfallen and I mcget up." I joked and he stared at me as if I did something wrong, "After that terrible joke, I don't think I can." He turned around and begun to walk out. 

"Please? I will give you a hug?" I tried to persuade him, he looked round at me and rose his eyebrow. "A hug? For helping you get up?" He asked, he sounded almost convinced, "And I will buy you more cheetos." I said, "Deal." He turned and grabbed my ankle, "Wait, what're you doing?" I asked, "Helping you up, duh." He said as he pulled me down to the ground, now my whole body was on the floor until he grabbed my arms and he helped me stand up. "Thank yoooou." I smiled and he grins widely, he looked down to my thighs and said, "I am surprised that it only came out a little scar and not a big one, your burn must've hurt. I am glad you're alright now." He smiled, I nodded at him and hugged him then pulled him to my bag and got some money out, giving him £5. "Here you can get more than one packet of cheetos with this." I said and he took it, "Thank you, thank yooou." He wriggled his shoulders and patted my head. 

"Anyway, I came in here to ask if you're up for going to the beach?" Minhyuk asked, "Oh, yes!" I cheered, "Since you're dressed, help me choose my outfit." I said, "No, you have to let me choose your swimming outfit." He said, I stared at him for a bit and he just stared back at me, he was serious. 

"Okay then, since I can trust you." I said and he smiled widely, I rubbed my hands together and opened my wardrobe whilst he opened my draws to see what I had. 

Outfit: 

Minhyuks choice of swimwear: