The End

Thank you all so much for reading Knock Him Off His Feet. It has been an absolute pleasure writing something that started out as a simple idea in my head, now ending up online with 5K reads.

It's not an insanely popular story and I'm okay with that; it doesn't need to be. I'm just surprised it's here, on Wattpad, for other people to read. And to have people actually pick it up, skim all the raw, (probably horribly edited parts of the book), and read through it, I thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

The very last epilogue, Before, might actually contribute to a book I might be writing about Foster's story. That depends on how much attention this book gets, and how much readers might want a story revolving around Xavier's brother and Michella.

Although this is a work of fiction, there are a few things I incorporated from my life into the story:

1. Alyssa, Megan and Arden
They are all real people (in aspects).

2. Friday Night Lights
My school holds a game every October at the local stadium in which our Junior and a Senior football teams compete against our rival school's FP.

3. Greek Mythology
Recall that the very beginning of the book includes the element of Greek Mythology. While first writing this story, my real English class was learning about the story of Demeter and Persephone. I thought it'd be an interesting way to start off the book.

4. Sam and Megan
They're an actual thing, in retrospect.

Again, thank you so much for picking up this book and giving it a chance. I'm throwing loads of appreciation your way for actually putting your time into reading  something that I put months of hard work into. There's likely a chance I will rewrite this book in the near future, or go through hard core editing to ensure the best reading experience for all of you.

If you would like a separate story about Foster and Michella, please let me know! I wish the best of luck to all on you on your Wattpad journey.

T H E   E N D