5

Sebastian's pov
I like Maddie?! I mean she is pretty, nice, funny, caring, confident, strong, her eyes are the most beautiful thing I've ever seen😍😭. I-i think I like Maddie. She probably doesn't like me that way. Anyways I shake my head cuz Maddie was calling me saying to catch up to them cuz they were already at the door.
O-um I'm exited to see the boys and Zoe!
M-me too!
S-sameeeee🤙🏽
M-seb whats wrong?
S-what do you mean im fine.
M-oh your acting weird anyways we are here at te bus stop so let's wait for Zoe.
O&S-mk
M- 😂
Maddie looks so cute! Ugh! SNAP OUT OF IT SEBASTIAN SHE IS YUR BEST FRIEND! Zoe comes and Maddie runs to her like they haven't seen each other in years. After Zoe and Maddie hug Zoe comes and hugs us.
Z- Hey guys!
S-hey Zoe can i talk to you alone?
Z-uh sure
Me and Zoe go somewhere they can't hear us.
Z-what do you need lil bro?
S-well I-i like Maddie but Oliver likes her and my life is just a mess right now!
Z-aw you should tell Maddie before Oliver does. Also it's ok life isn't going to give you flowers. You have to go get them so GO GET MADDIE.
S-Ok calm down 😂
Z- 😂 I'm always here for you lil bro.
Me and Zoe aren't brother and sister but we think of each other like that. We head back and the bus comes and I run to Maddie and ask her to sit with me
Maddie's pov
M-sure
Me and seb sit down in the middle area of the bus when I hear sally say
SA-Sally
SA-honestly i was only with Sebastian because I wanted to be popular.
WHAT HOW COULD SHE?! SEB IS A REALLY NICE,  CUTE, CONFIDENT PERSON. Wait, did I just say Sebastian was cute?