13

I woke up in... a hospital?
Nurse- oh good your awake I will go get your family.
M-uh ok
Im so confused. How did I get her? I hear the door open and it's my mom running in. She looks like she has had no sleep, and has been cry for hours without taking a break.
Mom- Maddie Im so sorry I shouldn't have sent you to get groceries I've been worried sick what happened to you?
M-I-
Then Sebastian walked in crying and so did Oliver. I was embarrassed. I probably looked disgusting. They probably don't want to see me. I look and feel disgusting. Disappointed. Sad. Depressed. Lots of things.
Sebastian's pov
We walked in and I was crying. Maddie, my best friend was laying down in a hospital bed crying and having bruises and cut all over her body. I was balling my eyes out. Oliver didn't seem sad he looked more mad and scared. I ran to Maddie and hugged her.
S-what happened to you Maddie? I thought I wouldn't see you anymore.
M-I-I
It seems like Maddie is having a panic attack so I go call a nurse and the kick us out. Maddie is getting out in 3 FREAKING DAYS. I can't last that long. I couldn't see her for 2 days now I can't see her for 3?! I was comforting Maddie's mom when someone bursts through the door and it was Oliver's friend Derik.
D-Where is Maddie?
I thought he wanted to see if she was ok so I told him the room and he went. I kinda felt skeptical so I followed derik. When he entered the room Maddie looked at him and started crying. Derik then started forcing himself on her and that's when I had enough. I kicked the door open and punched Derik. He fell to the floor and nurses took him out. I went to Maddie and hugged her. I felt so bad. She was sobbing into my shirt but I can't blame her.
S-Maddie?
M-y-yea?
S-what happened when you were missing?
M-I go-t r-raped b-by Derik.
S-WHAT THAT BITCH!
M-please don't go.
S-MADDIE HE RAPED YOU HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO NOT GO OVER THERE AND KICK HIS ASS?!
M-WHY DO YOUCARE SO MUCH?!
I looked at Maddie and started crying. Why would she say that. Should I confess?
M-your probably disgusted by me aren't you?
She says as she sobs.
S-Maddie I would never be disgusted by you. Why would you say that? Maddie... I love you. Ok? I've liked you since I broke up with sally which was about 2 months ago or so. You don't have to say you like me if you don't. I will still care and love you like I do now.
I say with watery eyes. I can't believe I confessed. Maddie looks at me and says
M-Sebastian I've liked you since you and sally got together. I was jealous. I love you too. I care for you and love you so much. When we met I thought you were annoying but now you are my bestfriend and look at us now. We've been through hell and back. Together.
I couldn't resist anymore. I leaned in for a kiss and surprisingly she kissed back I never wanted the kiss to end but it did.
S-Maddie will you be my girlfriend?
M-YES

A/n- GUYS THANK YOU FOR 200 READS! I know it's not much but I'm so happyyy! Thank you! Ilygsm!😭💞