Chapter 7

The day has arrived for Y/N to take his first steps towards his new life as a hero in training. But will he embrace it with open arms, or regret his decision entirely?

'That is one big door.' Y/N thought to himself, looking at the door that would lead to his class room. It was finally the first day, and honestly he couldn't even begin to fathom the amount of hate he has already. He forgot that this was a school, and that he had to wake up early and prepare to go. While he was no stranger to waking at ungodly hours, he couldn't bring himself to enjoy the feeling of waking up for school. Still though, beats waking up and stopping a crime at 3 in the morning. No scratch that, at least when he was stopping crime, he was letting out his frustration on the unlucky fool he caught.

"1-A... 1-A... this place is huge." Someone said down the hall, trying to find their way to their class room. The person wasn't paying attention, and accidentally ran face first into something. More accurately, someone. Y/N had caught the person who had ran into him, and noticed it was the green haired girl he had saved. Stumbling backwards, she grabbed the top her head, muttering a few words and trying to ease the pain. When she looked back up, she was surprised to see Y/N standing in front of her.

"Oh! Hello... sorry I ran into you. I was just trying to find my way to my class and was rushing this morning and-." She continued to ramble on, causing Y/N to look at her a little weirdly. She finally stopped talking, blushing when she realized that she had rambled on for a bit. She introduced herself as Izuku Midoriya, her smile bright as the sun.

Y/N told her his name and approached the door,  completely missing the way her eyes widened at his name

Y/N told her his name and approached the door,  completely missing the way her eyes widened at his name. Before she can begin to ask him a few questions, Y/N had already begun to open the door. He wanted to see what awaited him on the other side.

Silence was clearly not it.

"Don't sit on top of the desk! Don't you think that's disrespectful towards your classmates!" Someone said, a male, as Y/N opened the door. "No, as a matter of fact, I don't think so. Which middle school did you crawl out of you two bit extra?!" Another person said, this time a girl. She had blonde ashen hair, and red eyes set in a menacing glare.