Chapter 1

Mayas POV

"MAYA!!!" I hear as my brother,

Matthew Espinosa, barge into the room. "Maya! What the hell are you doing still asleep!" He yelled. "Hahaha. Not my fault you told me you would wake me up!" I yelled. He looked at me and laughed. "Oh ya. I was supposed to wake you up... wasnt I..."

Well, your probably are wondering who I am. I am Maya Lily Espinosa. I grew up in Virginia with my twin brother Matthew, and my parents of coarse. My brother is in this thing called Magcon. Him and I travel all over the place. He was mad at me cause he forgot tp wake me up so we could meet all the other guys at the airport before our flight. We were going to Santa Barbra and I was super excited to get back to the Cali weather.

Matthew and I packed up the car, said goodbye to our parents and left. They are almost always at work so they never really cared where we went or even if we okay. Matthew and I kinda had to teach ourselves everything considering that we were homeschooled and graduated right before summer.

We get to the airport and I see Shawn, Taylor, Dillon, Carter, Cameron and his sister Jess. Shes been my best friend since as long as I can remember. All the boys are like my brothers, so when i saw them they freaked out and ran up to me and Cam picked me up and spun me around. Matt was staring at me like i had done something wrong. But i chose to ignore it. Matts always been super protective of me so im kinda used to it by now.

We waited for the other boys and everyone was here except for Nash and Hayes. Ive always kinda had a small crush on Nash but it never really goes anywhere so i dont really pay attention to it... until he shows up and i get all blushy and i get butterflies. He gets there and hes sees me and just stares. I walked up to him and i say "ummm. you okay?" And he says "ya. Ur just so georgous..." And that made me blush so much! I give him a hug and we walk to sercurity.

When we get to sercurity and Jess starts talking to me "Maya. I saw the way Nash looks at you... HE TOTALLY LIKES YOU!" "SHHHHH. No he doesnt Jess. I know you want to believe that. But it will never happen..."

After we get though sercurity. We go to our gate and Carter comes and sits next to me and so i say to him. "You okay? Uve kinda been a little sad lately." "Ya. I just need someone to talk to." "Talk to me! I think im pretty easy to talk to."

"Okay fine. So theres this girl. Her name is Maggie and i was gonna ask her out before we left but I couldnt get to it so now im nerous if i ask her over FaceTime she wont say yes.." "CARTER!!!!! You can do this!!! She probably will say yes even over FaceTime." He smiles and i give him a hug.

Our plane number was called so we all get up and boared the plane. It was kinda a long plane ride and so we had pretty comfortable seats. On one side of me i had jess and on the other side...nash. Yay. This is gonna be the best plane ride ever.

I was sitting there and nash was on his phone and Jess was already asleep. Nash pulls out his headphones and looks at me "hey maya" he says with a smile. "Hey nash" i say back. He talked about how matt told them about the whole him getting mad at me thing. We talked for another hour or so than i got really tired and accidently fell asleep on nashs shoulder

Nashs POV

God shes so beautiful when shes sleeping. NO NASH SHUT UP. U CANT LIKE MATTS SISTER. THATS INSANE. HE WILL KILL YOU! YOU KNOW HOW PROTECTIVE HE IS OF HER. shes so perfect though... I get so stupid around her. I just dont know what to do. All i want to do is kiss her. Shes so broken inside. Every boy shes ever liked has cheated on her. I just wanna hug her so tight, all of her peices will be put back together...

AHHHH. FIRST BOOK!!!!! Like it so far? Well anyway ❤️