Chapter 4

Nashs POV

I just had the best day of my life. Maya does not have cancer! She had fainted due to being closterphobic or something. I dont care though. She okay and the love of my life is gonna be perfect. I love her so much i couldnt even bare to see her in the hospital. If only i had the guts to ask her out. I just get so nervous around her. I get butterflies. And i feel like i can do anything and everything except ask her out...

Mayas POV

The docter said i could go home that night. I was so excited to get out of the hospital. I hate hospitals. Ur all cooped up in a room for hours, days even months.

Nash told me about the whole cancer issue and i called matt into the room and i hugged him so hard he couldnt breath. "What was that for?" he laughed. "I just wanted to hug you because you were probebly scared out of your mind when they told you i had cancer. If you lost me. You would be missing something. That whole entire part of you that everyone loves.". He smiled and was almost about to cry. He left and nash and i were left alone.

"Im so hungry." Nash said breaking the scilence. "Same. But the doctor told me im on bed rest till tomarrow night. So we cant go out. But we can stay in and order pizza and watch netflix!!" I started screaming. "Maya. Calm down" he said laughing. "I would love that" he said. Why do i love this boy? Why is he so perfect? Why him?

and the worst part is. hes not mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The nexts morning i wake up with nash grabbing on to my waist and a pizza box at our feet and my netflix still signed in. I was so bored since i couldnt get out of bed and i didnt want to wake nash up so i text matt to come help me get out of bed and go downstairs and do something because all i wanted to do was get out of that room. Matt came in super quiet and i squirmed out of nashs grasp. Matt picked me up and took me to his room. We sat there laughing about stupid inside jokes we made up when we were like 7. "We should have another one of our legendary twin days matt!" I said. "OH MY GOD. GREAT IDEA. But lets make it "twin day. Home edition" since you cant get out of your bed" matt said. I loved that idea.

Matt and i kept talking when nash walked in and screamed bloody murder. Scaring the shit out of me and matt. He started laughing so hard he almost fell to the ground . "You guys are way to easy!" He said laughing hos butt off. "I hate you" i said. Matt just looked at me like he had just witnessed someone being murdered. Jack G walked in and said "MATT. WERE OUT OF MILK. YOU NEED TO GO TO THE STORE AND GET MOREEEE" he said getting matthews attention. nash and i started cracking up and matt just rolled his eyes. "Hey matt while your at the store get some stuff for our twin day" i said. He smiled and got his keys and left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATEING!!!11!1!!!1!!! I was just super lazy and didnt want to. But ill promise to do 2 updates a day for the next few days but its late and im tired so. I love u guys and sorry again❤️❤️