Chapter 2

Matts POV

As i was walking down to get Maya. She was asleep on nashs shoulder. This made me so angry inside. I cant have one of my best friends. Date my best friend! Nash better stop or im gonna get really mad.

We get off the plane and mayas still super tired so she comes to me and walks with her head on my shoulder. Shes like an inch or two shorter than me so this happened a lot.

On our way to the hotel i see Maya whispering something to jess "whats wrong maya?" "Oh nothing..." I dont know what she wouldnt tell me. She tells me everything... Now im getting really worried...maybe she likes Nash..

Maya POV

So i told Jess about the whole "me liking nash thing". She got super excited and screamed. Matts seemed kinda worried so he asked and i said nothing because i wasnt gonna tell him. Not yet.

We get to the hotel and im in a room with jess and mahogany. I was sooo excited i had a room with them. We were always in a room together when we are on tour. We are usally away for a month or 2 at a time so im kinda used to it.

By the time we got home Jess and mahogany were asleep and all the boys and i went out do dinner cause we were starving from traveling all day.

We went to some sketchy place downtown that got good reviews. So why not? We get there and one one side of me was matt and on the other was cam. "hey maya." Cam said. "Hey cam" "longest day of my life" "i know right im so ready to go to bed."

After dinner we walked back to the hotel cause it was only a block or 2 away. But of coarse it took us so long to get back cause the boys got mobed. Im used to all the fans coming up to the boys and i. Than all of a sudden. Everything. Goes. Blank.