Chapter 3

Mayas POV

I woke up in the hospital. I was stilling wakeing up when i saw nash sitting next to me. He was holding my hand and texting the boys keeping them updated. When i opened my eyes Nash looked at me and said "good morning beautiful." "Why am i here?" "One of the fans saw you on matts shoulder ans got jealous and hit you with a backpack. They got arested and you were rushed here. You have a minor concusion but your going to be okay." "Oh thank goodness! Wheres matt?" "Hes in the waiting room asleep. You are being kept over night for observation. Its like 2 am." "Thanks for staying nash" "anything for my besy best friend."

Nash fell asleep talking about how much he misses his family. Hes such an amazing person. I wish he could be mine.

Cams POV

After maya got hit. We all went to the hospital. We were there till 1 am but only jack, jack, taylor and i are the only ones that know nash likes maya. So we got everyone to leave so him and matt could stay. Matt was already asleep so he stayed with Nash.

The next morning Maya got back from the hospital. She was super tired so she went to bed. I was in charge of checking on her. She was asleep and i had to go up and check on her. I went in there and checked on her. Shes so beautiful but she doesnt know it. Ive always kinda had a small crush on her but i cant say anything because nash is in love with her and i cant compete with that.

Later that day when she woke up, she walked down stairs and fell right on the couch. "Ugh im so bored. Can we go do something?" maya said. "your not aloud to do anything fun really till tomarrow. But we can go out to lunch.!" said Aaron.

We all got our stuff and left the house.

Mayas POV

this was litterly the longest car ride of my life. I dont know why it was just kinda boring. Usually the boys are all hyper and killing eachother. But no one was happy or hyper. I think somethings wrong.

People we still super quiet at the dinner table. It was so wierd. Ive never seen the boys so calm. Ever since i got back from the hospital they have been acting so weird and like they are keeping something from me. Matt wouldnt do that so i really hope they arent lieing to me.

Matts POV

I SWEAR TO GOD IF SHE FINDS OUT WHAT IS GOING ON SHE GONNA BE SO SCARED. I KNOW HER MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE. SHES GONNA FREAK OUT!!!!

Nashs POV

i have no words for what the docter told me. If the love of my life dies. Ill die of a broken heart. I need her to stay with me. Because i love her.

Taylors POV

everyones really quiet because they dont wanna tell maya what accutally happened last night at the mob. She fainted and the doctor told us she might have cancer. We didnt want to say anything because we dont know if it was true. So we werent gonna freak her out. Shes like my little sister and so haveing everyone keep something from her will be really hard. I dont know it she has cancer or not. I guess well have to find out.