Talking with Ginny

Hermione's POV
"Hey Ginny, could you help me ?", I asked.
I really shouldn't be asking her because she got pregnant right before school started and is about to have a baby, "but she is the only one who knows about my depression, Well besides Fred, who was my three year boyfriend, I loved him with all of my heart, but I had a knocking for someone else.
George
I loved him but at times he was so dull or rude, George was so nice and sensitive all the time."
Only at this time does it hit me I was talking, lucky me it was only Ginny in our dormitory.
"Well what are you going to do? You know I am the one everyone comes to, because I'm awesome, a little birdie told me that he liked you." I am astonished he likes me now I can make a move.
George's POV
"I like her but she likes my deceased brother, what do I do?" I was talking to Ginny who was under a lot of stress from the baby and I really felt like I should leave her alone but she is the only one who knows about my crush. "You know that I had a little birdie tell me that she likes you, you should be her secret admirer, she would love it, it is so cute."
"That is perfect except for one tiny thing, how will I get it to her?" I asked sure she would be stumped on this so I could figure out what to give her but she is smart, "You could have me put it on her pillow and I can tell her that I found it in the dormitory entrance inlisted to her." Damn it she has the right plan oh wait I know what to get her!