The Gifts

Ginny's POV
I was surprised that they asked me the same question, I mean how rare is that? I miss my late brother and I ship mione and gred ( what I called him when I was little)
I mean they are so good for each other, gred is so nice and Hermione is so amazing omg they're so perfect the together.
Later that day George came to me and gave me a wrapped rectangular present, I was excited to see Hermione's face.
Later that day
"Hermione you'll never guess what I found a present outside of the door, aww man it isn't addressed to me it is addressed to you, well hurry up and open it!"
She opened it and my heart skipped a beat she screamed "MIONE WHAT THE HECK!" She showed me a book it was the new update of  Hogwarts a history, History of magic, and professor lupins last written book before he passed in the war; SPEW how we should treat fellow animals in honor of Hermione Granger.
"Omg this tag says I have a secret admirer and he loves me to the farthest thing in the universe and back!!!!"
Wow he outdone himself I mean one of those books hasn't been published yet. He must love her with all of his heart ❤️

The next day
In Ginny Weasleys view
The next day I rushed to him "She loved that little stunt you must do it again, George Weasley you are so cute.