Breaking the 4th Wall

"Is anyone still here?" Namjoon asked curiously. "Reader? Are you reading this?"

"That's a stupid ass question." Yoongi sneered. "We haven't been documented for months, you think they still care?"

"What if we revive ourselves, just like Jesus on easter?" Jimin said.

Yoongi shook his head. "Shut up with that dumb Jesus shit." Yoongi snarled. "I haven't done anything wrong to deserve this neglect, 'busy' my left asshole, you're treating us worse than the idols at SM entertainment."

"But we aren't idols-" Namjoon was cut off.

"Shut up, Namjung, I'm whatever the fuck I say I am." Yoongi shouted.

Taehyung bounded down the stairs with tears dripping down his face. "We even lost all our rankings!" He wailed.

"I knew I wasn't giving them enough fan service." Jeongguk said as he squeezed Tae's ass. He looked desperate for them reads.

"Please come back..." Taehyung sniffed. "I promise we won't leave again." He whined as he squeezed Blaze.

"That's enough of breaking the 4th wall everyone," Jin sighed. "You guys look pathetic."

"You looked pathetic when you tried to abort Taehyung to hide the evidence of cheating on dad." Hoseok said from the staircase.

"That's enough for today!" Namjoon said with a fake smile as he ended the chapter.

~fin~