12

{Ada}

"Stay like that babe." I said to Grayson grabbing my phone off the deck,and took a picture of him in the hot tub. We were at his parents for Christmas. Adalyah was inside taking a nap with Cameron,so me and Gray decided to spend some time in the hot tub together,"Can I see it?" Grayson asked,pulling me out of my daze. I smiled at him,before swimming over to him and straddling his lap,"Later." I wrapped my arms around his neck,and buried my face into the crook of his neck. His arms wrapped around my waist tightly,as he softly rubbed my sides. I fucking love him,"I love you Grayson." I smiled,and I knew he felt me smile on his neck,"I love you way more than you know,my love." I sat up,only a little,to where I could see his small smile on his face.

I leaned up kissing his cheek,turning his small smile to a bigger one,"You missed." He said,now rubbing the back of my thighs. I giggled,sitting up more and adjusting myself on his lap. I kissed his lips,soft and slowly,before pulling back and softly smiling,a small blush shown on my cheeks,"Was that the right place?" I asked smiling bigger. He nodded his head,pulling me closer to his exposed chest,by my butt,and kissing me again. But this time it was softer,if possible,and slower. It was filled with love and made my whole body tingle,my stomach erupting with butterflies,"Gosh,I can't help but imagine what our kiss is gonna feel like on our wedding day." He chuckled when he saw me blush. I put my face back in the crook of his neck. Leaving soft,wet kisses here and there,"We should go back inside." Grayson suggested. Standing up,and wrapping my legs around his waist,"Okay." I agreed,holding onto him tighter as I felt him step up onto the deck.

He gently put me down,grabbing us both a grey fluffy towel. I wrapped it around my cold body. Grayson grabbed my hand lacing our fingers together as we both walked through the sliding back doors,and up the stairs. I opened Grayson's old bedroom door,and were immediately met with the giggles of our curly head baby girl. Her smile grew as she saw us walk through the door. Cameron stood up stretching and rubbing her eyes,she walked out. Lyah immediately lifted her arms up towards us,making grabby hands,putting a smile on my face. Grayson lifted her off the bed,holding her on his hip while following me to the closet.

I pulled out one of Grayson's hoodies,and some leggings,grabbing a onesie for Adalyah. I grabbed Gray some black sweats and a white t shirt,"Thanks." He said taking his clothes from me,walking into the bathroom,freshening up and changing. I carried Lyah to the bed and changed her out of her clothes,into the soft onesie. After I finished with her,I put Mickey Mouse on my phone and let her watch it while I freshened up and got changed. I took my phone for a second,helping her with YouTube,and she started to throw a tantrum. Throwing herself back onto the bed,she started crying,"I'll give it back. Just wait baby." I said with a laugh. I pulled her up off the bed and held her to my chest,her soft whimpers still heard. I walked over to the bathroom door,knocking on it before walking in. I got her pacifier off the sink side,and she took it from me stuffing it in her mouth,"I'm gonna go downstairs and make her a bottle." I said to Gray,walking out the bathroom. I walked down the dimly lit hallway,and down the stairs and into the kitchen. Everyone was in the living room watching a movie,including my parents and brother. Grayson was still upstairs.

Once I finished making her bottle,I gave it to her taking her pacifier out her mouth. She held it in one hand as she still laid on my chest. She closed her eyes,still drinking her warm milk. I walked back upstairs into the room,turning off the lights and turning the lamp on. I got into bed,softly running my hands through Adalyah's hair. The bottle softly fell from her grip,and she cuddled into me more letting me know she was asleep. I put the bottle on the side,along with the pacifier. Grayson soon walked out the bathroom,only in the black sweats,and put the t shirt back in the closet. He laid down beside me,gently taking Adalyah from me and laid her on his chest. I got up taking off his hoodie and my leggings. Leaving me in my sports bra and underwear,I put on some booty shorts and got back into bed.

"I love you." I heard Grayson say before I fell asleep.

-

{Grayson}

I woke up that morning,to Adalyah crying her eyes out. Worse than usual,I stood up with her still in my arms,and grabbed her pacifier off the side. I tried that but she still kept crying. I smelt to see if she had pooped,but there was no smell. I looked back at her face,her mouth wide open for me to see her gums were red and a small white dot on it,"Ohhh. You're teething." I held up my hand,and she grabbed it putting my thumb in her mouth. She bit down on it,and that immediately stopped her crying. I am so glad I brought some of those teething things along for the stay. I walked downstairs to the kitchen,and pulled one colourful plastic hoop,that had frozen water inside,out the freezer. I put it in Adalyah's hand and she swapped it with my thumb.

I walked back upstairs, and getting back into bed.