17

{Ada}

I was in bed with Adalyah,since Grayson was at Ethan's place for the last five days until the wedding. I'm so excited but I'm also so nervous,"Where's your nose?" I asked Lyah who was sitting on my lap as I was sitting against the headboard. She touched her nose making me smile,"Good job!" I laughed,as she clapped,"And now where's your hair?" I asked her,it took a while,but then she smiled and put her hands on her hair,"Well done baby." I smiled,making her smile even more,"Now for the big one. How old are you Princess?" I asked her. She held up one finger with a giggle,"One,good girl!" I clapped as she laughed.

-
Day Of The Wedding
{Grayson}

"Bro,I'm so nervous." I said to Ethan as I fixed the collar of my tux,"Don't be. You've literally dreamed of this day and you love her and she loves you. Stop stressing." He said patting my back before telling me he's going to get Adalyah. I sat down on the couch that was in the room,excited to see my baby after five days. I opened up my phone going onto my camera,then going through pictures of Ada and I,and some with Adalyah too,"Dada!" Adalyah giggled running over to me. I put my phone down swooping her off the ground and into my arms. I wrapped my arms around her small body.

I kissed her face all over making her giggle and squirm in my arms,"I missed you." I said kissing her cheek. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed my cheek. There was a knock on the door before my mom came in,"Grayson,are you ready?" She asked with a smile on her face. I checked the time on my phone seeing we had about 8 minutes,"Holy shit." I whispered giving my mom my phone,"Yeah." I answered before Ethan came back to take Adalyah to Ada's mom.

-

"Stop stressing." Ethan whispered to me as the music started playing. Everyone stood up out of their seats and turned to the doors. I took a deep breathe turning to face the door as well. They soon opened,revealing Ada and her dad walking in,and wow did she look beautiful. I smiled trying to hold back the tears that were daring to spill out my eyes. Her touch soon came in contact as her dad handed her over to me,"You look amazing." I said eyeing her up and down,"Thank you." She smiled looking down with a blush.

-
Disclaimer: I'm not writing what the priest says because I don't know what he says and that shit is long as fuck for one. And two come up with your own vows. I'm going to write from the part where the priest say "Do you Ada Luna..." you know? I don't really listen to speeches. Ever.
-

"Do you Ada Amor Luna take Grayson Bailey Dolan to be your lawfully wedded Husband?" The priest asked as Ada looked up into my eyes,"I do." She said with a bright smile on her face,"Do you Grayson Bailey Dolan take Ada Amor Luna to be your lawfully wedded Wife?" He asked to which I immediately answered with,"I do." We put our rings on each other,both of us in full on tears,"I now pronounce you Husband and Wife. You may now kiss the bride." I smiled pulling her in for the most passionate and loving kiss we have ever shared. I felt sparks just like our first kiss in the park. It felt like my feet had been lifted off the ground,as everyone clapped some even cheering.

I pulled away from Ada seeing her cheeks flushed,and she had the same smile on her face,"I love you so much." She said with tears falling from her eyes. I brought my hands up,wiping them away with the pads of my thumb,"I love you more." I laced our fingers together,and we walked down the isle together.

-
{Ada}

"You look perfect." Grayson smiled down at me as we danced,"Thank you. You don't look too bad yourself,handsome." I blushed. I looked at my hand that laid on his shoulder,looking at the huge rock that laid on my finger.

So sorry if it's shorty again,I was struggling with something,find out in my imagine book,it's not that deep. But I also didn't know what else to write.