2

{Ada}

"Can we just take the picture,then decide where we are going to eat. Because you clearly can't decide now." I sighed at the three arguing over where to eat. Ethan and Aryonna keep arguing,and Grayson takes my phone out her hand,"I'll take the photo. Just leave them Ada." He holds my phone up and I pose,"Damn,I should become a photographer." Grayson says as he admires the picture,"Or maybe I should just become a model." I reply playfully,with a shrug. I took my phone from him and thanked him for taking the picture. We get back in Grayson's car,yes the one Ethan spray painted,which is fixed now.

"I still can't believe you did that to his car Ethan." I say looking back,only to see him and Aryonna fighting,"Oh my god! What can you two be fighting over now?" I groaned,before feeling my phone buzz multiple times. I took it out of my back pocket and it was Zavi calling me,"Yes Zavi."

-

I walked into my house and my phone dinged,

B:
You looked beautiful today.

Me:
When do I not? 😉

B:
That's very true. Where are you right now?

Me:
I just got home. Why?

B:
I kinda wanted to meet.

Me:
Wait what?! We're actually going to meet today. I'm so excited 😝

B:
Meet me at the park at 5:30 pm. I'll be wearing black sweats and a white t.

I turned off my phone and walked upstairs. B and I have been talking for so many months it's insane. You would've thought we met by now. I've begged him,but he would just tell me to wait. I go into my room,and to the closet. I opened it up searching for my grey oversized hoodie. I pulled out my white harauches and put them on. It was coming up to five,so I got in my car and drove to the nearest coffee shop. I just got a large apple juice and drove to the park. Yes apple juice,I'm a three year old at heart. I sat in my car,my leg bouncing up and down as I nervously waited for it to get to better time for me to walk in.

B:
I'm standing near the lake.

Me:
Ok.

I got out my car. My drink in hand and walked into the park. I took a deep breath as I walked over to the lake. I stopped dead in my tracks as I saw a guy wearing black sweats and a white t. I walked closer stopping about only 5 inches away,"B?" I asked. The guy turned around and I couldn't believe my eyes,"Hi,Ada." He smiled. Fuck. I think I'm pregnant. I smiled looking down at my feet. He stepped closer,bringing his hand up to my face. He gently lifted my face up with his index finger,"Look at me,Princess. I wanna be able to see your gorgeous face all the time." I think I'm having triplets. I felt heat rising to my cheeks. He smirked,knowing he's got an affect on me.

"I never thought it would be you." I smiled again. He smiled also,"Me neither. You're literally perfect." I took his hand away from my face,intertwining our fingers together,"Can I kiss you?" He asked. I bit my lip trying to hold back my smile,because this is all I've ever wanted to do. I nodded my head. He placed his hands on my hips and my arms went around his neck out of instinct. I pulled him down towards me as he pulled me closer. Our lips touched and I felt like I was in literal heaven.

When we pulled apart I couldn't help but smiled.

-

"Nooo!" I whined,trying to take the remote from Grayson. He chuckled,grabbing my legs and placing them over his on the couch,"Why not?" I pulled the blanket over us,"Because. Zavi made me watch it last year,and I was shitting my pants for days because he made me watch it around Halloween." He laughed at me and I watched as he pressed play on the movie,"Graysonnn,nooo!" I whined more,pulling the blanket closer,"You'll be find you big baby." He said and pulled me into his side. I wrapped my arms around his body,as he had one arm wrapped around me.

"No,no no no!" I said getting up after there was a jump scare,"Baby,come back." Grayson said opening his arms,"Oh fuck no." I said walking up to his room. I opened the door and turned the light on,"Where the fuck my phone at?" I said walking over to his bed and lifting up the sheets to look,"It's here." I heard Grayson's voice. It made me jump because I'm still shook from the movie. I turned around,my hand in my heart,"Did I scare you?" He chuckled handing me my phone and getting in his bed.

"I'm gonna go now." I said walking to his door,"No!" I turned around and saw him sat up in bed,"Stay with me please." He begged,as he beckoned me closer with his hand.