Whispher~~

*Some of you are probably wondering, what did Goggles whisper into Rider's ear when he groped his ass in chapter 3 of 'until the bulge stops!!!'. Well~~~
—————————

"Tch, this is dumb" said an irritated Rider.

The girls started whining in the background.

Goggles eyes Rider, he definitely saw that one coming. Rider wasn't a party or the the type of inkling who would engage himself in random social events. But Goggles definitely had a card up his sleeve.

"Shut—" Rider gasped in shock.

Goggles slid his hand on the side of Rider's ass, groping it, there's one thing that Rider would never decline on... a sexual invitation.

"Dude what the—"

Goggles didn't waste a single second, he leaned in forward, right next to Rider's ear.

"Rider~~, if you would pretty please play this game with me, we could rent a room in the hotel or maybe just use the bathrooms like what we always do. If it comes to that, I'll use my fingers to penetrate every inch of your body~~. I will dance my tongue along your creamy brown skin, devouring every inch".

Rider's eyes widen, face embedded with Yellow-Green, his under region began to twitch while Goggles just continued.

"I'll suck your sensitive buds and roll my tongue down your lower region, hehehe you should know what comes after~~".

Riders eyes began to water, imagining the things that he and Goggles would do when they reach the hotel.

"Maybe if you're good, you can penetrate me~~" Goggles cooed as a finishing blow.

"O-ok"

SUCCESS!!!