Chapter 10

8 months later……

So much has changed I now have my baby boy in my hands, my big brother has now moved in with me and Levi and he is loving life here, we now have a beautiful house on the water front, oh and one more huge thing, IM ENGAGED, we plan on getting married when Hunter is 6 months old, we are already planning the big day, and I finally got in contact with Britt, not only that but my doctors are now saying I will live till Hunter is around 10 which is so incredible for me, I wish it could be longer but I need to cherish the time I still have and who knows things could change they said I only had 2 months to live nearly a year ago so I’m beating it which is the best news I can ever hear, I did get really sick though, I stopped breathing one night and Levi had to call the ambulance but they got there fast enough to revive me, I spent the next 3 days in hospital with machines all over me, it was horrible, they first thought that I had a collapsed lung, but then they said I had a heart attack, they could never actually work out what was wrong which sucked cause if they found out why I had stopped breathing I might have some idea and I could work on how to fix it but, at least I’m better now.  But I’m so glad I got in contact with Britt, it was originally what I thought she needed a brake but I think I stressed her out more when she came back and I told her everything, the fact that I was pregnant and that I have cancer, well she is now happily married, yes married!!! I was so shocked I couldn’t believe it, Melanie and Keegan, have gone away to London for 3 months they are travelling over there for a while I’m so happy for them, me and Talon miss them so much though, but I’m just thankful that they were here when Hunter was born it was incredible to have them all by my side, and I got to see my little sisters they are so excited about the arrival of Hunter which is the best thing I didn’t know how they would take it, but I’m glad they are as happy for me and Levi, and well I finally got to meet all of Levi’s family they are so nice, and they only live a with blocks away from us so his mum comes around and helps us heaps, there’s so much that has happened over the last 8 months, but I’m glad that I’ve finally back to normal and I can go back to surfing and having fun.

Well tonight me and Levi are having a party to celebrate our engagement, and we are having everyone over, expect for Melanie and Keegan who are in London, and we will be celebrating the birth of Hunter, I’m a little bit worried though because it is the first time that Levis parents and my parents are going to be meeting which shall be interesting to see if they get along the good part is that Levi has little sisters as well so hopefully they will get alone we are going to have a barbeque down at the beach and let all the little kids have a play in the water and in the sand and the big boys will be kicking the footy or going for a surf considering they haven’t been out in the water for quite a while because Levi has been spending a lot of time with me and then on top of that working, so he hasn’t had much time to do much but I’m happy he can get back out there tomorrow and see what happens.