Chapter 7

Hey guys sorry i havent updated lately ive been really busy ill try and update before christmas but im not sure if i will be able to cause im rather busy but anyway i hope you like the new chapter message me if you have any ideas for chapter 8 i love to hear you comments and feed back

love you guys :) thanks for the support

Melanie comes running to the bath room,

“oh my goodness what has happened here” she looks into the room with a confused look,

it’s a horrible sight Britt must have had a party but its horrible there’s so many people lying on the ground some I think are dead but some I think are just knocked out because of the alcohol intake, I look over at Melanie and she looks at me I grab my phone out and dial 000, I can’t take it I need to get these dead body’s out, I run outside and throw up over the side of the balcony and the vomit lands on the sand, what’s wrong with me I’m usually really good with that kind of stuff nothing usually bothers me like this something’s wrong.

Levi comes running out after me I fall to the ground crying that’s another new thing, I cry when I vomit, but lately I’ve been vomiting a lot more than usual I know I’m sick but my doctors saying that the disease is going away, which makes me happy.

“what’s wrong baby” Levi Says with a concerned face

“ The smell set me off I don’t know why” I say

“Maybe something’s wrong cause the smells not that bad” he says

“Can you take me back to the hospital I need to find out what’s wrong with me” I say while walking to go and grab my jumper off the table

I walk back inside and Mel’s on the phone, Levi walks in behind me and says to Mel that we will be back later we just have to go to the hospital to see if everything’s okay.

We’re sitting in the car, Levis driving hold the steering wheel with one hand and his other hand is holding mine, I’m looking out the window thinking, I want to stay here with Levi I can’t leave him, we have come so far from when we first met to now he never left my side all that time that I was in hospital, it makes me feel like someone cares like I’m being accept because all of my life I’ve been the nerd, the ugly girl, the one that’s not good enough for anyone, it’s not easy to be bullied it makes your self-confidence go down but since I’ve met Levi I’ve felt loved, and he gives me butterflies when I’m near him I feel like a princess, and when I hear his voice, I can’t stop smiling and my heart races, I can’t leave him I just can’t do it I think I’m in love with him.

We get to the hospital and i go to get out of the car and fall to the ground, I have huge pains in my stomach I can’t move, Levi runs around to me and tries to get me to stand up, but I can’t move so I have to wait there while Levi runs inside to get a nurse and wheelchair.