Chapter 11

So todays the day that my parents and Levis parents meet, I really have to go to the shops and buy a new dress before everyone starts tuning up in a few hours.

I lay there in bed, and turn over and Levi is already awake, I wonder where he is.

I get out of bed and get my gown on and walk out to the lounge room to see him playing on the floor with Hunter. He is the best father, I’m so happy that Hunter has such a great role model like his dad.

I look over at Hunter and Levi

“Good morning” I say

“Good morning beautiful how are you today?” Levi says while getting up to hand me Hunter

I get Hunter and he smells.

“Gee Levi you could have changed him”

“Oh I’m sorry I didn’t realize”

“Its fine I’ll go and change him, do you care if I quickly go down the street and get a new dress” I ask

“No ill look after Hunter so you can get down quicker”

I go into Hunters room and place him on the change table, I sit there and play with him and then I pick him up and go over to his draws and grab some clothes out for him to wear.

I take him back over to the change table and get him changed.

He is defiantly going to be loved by all the girls, he has piercing blue eyes and a light brown hair, he has really tanned skin, but that’s so surprise considering his father is rather tanned.

I take him back out to Levi and go and get myself changed then I walk down the street, I walk into a few of the new shops, they have some beautiful dresses, I can’t resist myself I end up buying a green and white, floral dress, and a long light blue dress, and a few others I think I’m going to wear the light blue dress with today, it will look good and its perfect for this weather.

I go home and start to get ready for the big day ahead, I start backing the car with everyone’s stuff in it, all the food for the party, some buckets and shovels for the little kids to play with, and I’m so excited to see everyone again.

We get to the barbeque area and start taking everything out; I go and take Hunter down to water and let him have a little muck around in the water for a while, whilst Levi takes everything out of the car, everyone starts turning up, so I take Hunter back up to the barbeque area and get him changed into so clothes that aren’t wet.

I see my mum and dad and my little sisters turn up, my little sisters runs up to me and give me the biggest hug, as soon as they see Hunter in his jolly jumper they run up to him and talk to him, hopefully I can let them stay up here in the holidays so I can teach them how to surf and they can get to know Levi a little bit better, I don’t think they like him to much cause they don’t know him, but that will change within time.

Today we are giving out the invitations to our wedding we have decided on a date, we are going to book the church for 23rd of March, we are going to get married at the beach and then we will go to the Icebergs Reception hall after for our reception, but Levi said that he wants to talk to everyone while nearly everyone is there, but I questioned him what about Melanie and Keegan, we need them to hear it if it’s that important, so we decided to skype call them so they can hear what Levi is going to tell everyone, I’m rather worried about what he is going to say I don’t even know what he is going to tell everyone.

2 hours later….

We are sitting there and everyone’s finally here, we have just got everyone back up to the barbeque area and everyone starts getting there food and sitting down and eating, I stand up while everyone is in the same area.

“Everyone Levi and I have some exciting news” I say

my mother looks at me with a really concerned face

“Please tell me you’re not having another baby” she asks

Everyone laughs at her, and I must admit I did giggle a little too.

“No don’t be silly we are not going to have another baby that soon” I say

“Then what is it” Levis grandfather asks

“We have decided on a date and a venue for our wedding” I say

It goes silent I’m worried, everyone stands up and starts clapping and whistling, Levis best friend stands up and runs over and gives me and Levi a hug.

I can’t wait I need to start looking for wedding dresses, and choosing who is going to be in my bridal party, I know I have known Britt for years but she left me for too long and never told me anything, so I’m going to keep a surprise until she gets back but I think the right decision is for Melanie to be my Maid of honour, I will still have Britt in my bridal party but I think that is my final decision.

Levi stands up on one of the tables and looks at everyone

“Can I please have everyone’s attention”

“I would just like to say a few words, I would like to thank you all for coming today, it means a lot to both me and Rosie, I can’t wait for more get to gathers like this in the future, and for my beautiful fiancé, and my beautiful little boy Hunter I can’t wait for the future and all the memories and the things we are going to go through together in the future, I can’t wait to marry you Rosie, I honestly cant you’re the best thing that has ever happened to me, I don’t know what I would do without you, yourself and Hunter have just completed my life, when we met I had no idea that you would impact my life so much, you’ve been there for me whenever I need, and I have always been there for you, you have been sick and I would refuse to leave your side, and that’s the way it is going to stay, we have seen each other at our worst and at our absolute best, and I cant wait for everyone to see you look even more stunning the you are ever other day I love you so much Rosie and I want the whole world to know!!” Levi expresses

I look at him and I just start crying I can’t help it he just makes me so happy, he walks over to me and gives me a punch of roses and gives me a hug, there is not a dry eye around us, his mum got up and started clapping “that was absolutely beautiful Levi me and your father are so proud of you”

I can’t express how much that Levi and Hunter mean to me, yes I know I may not be very old I know I am only 19 but I wouldn’t want my life any other way.

We all go down on to the sand and start playing                in that water and in the sand with the little kids the boys get the ball and start kicking the footy with the kids, I just look up at the sky and its stunning it’s one of the best sunsets I’ve seen in my life, I can’t wait to get married, I really hope that it is a day like this when we get married, oh which reminds me I need to call Melanie and Keegan when we get home, I need to tell them the exciting news, about the wedding.

I decided to take Hunter home because it’s starting to get late, but Levi stays at the beach and goes for a surf with the boys. My mum brings my little sisters over just after I get Hunter in the bath, so they come in and help me, and keep him entertained while he is in the bath, I can’t wait to see if mum will let me keep them for a few days in about a week.

Everyone’s gone home and Levi came back at around 8, he was so tired, he came home and went and had a shower and then him being him, he seen that I was tired and Hunter was getting angry cause he was tired as well, it was a very big day for him, so Levi took him and put him in bed.

I finished cleaning the bench top and putting everything away, and went and sat on the couch, I’m so tired.