A Summer At The Beach House.

I get out my American Jeans and my light blue V-neck shirt and my black converses, I run to the bathroom and take a quick shower when I get out I blow dry my hair and put a little bit of make-up on.  I’m just the same average teenage, I jump into my Holden Monaro GTS, and drive to school I pick my best friend on the way it’s the last day of school so it was the start of our summer break.  

The bell goes it was the start of our summer break; Me and my best friend Britt are getting ready to go on a road trip up the coast. Just like every other school break we spend together, we have known each other since we were born we have been best friends forever.

Britt screamed at me from the bottom of the stairs

“Come on Rosie lets go how much do you have to pack come on let’s go!!”

I scream back at her

‘OKAY I’m coming just hold on!!”

I needed to make sure I had everything were going for 2 months it’s going to be so much fun surfing  none stop it’s just like a dream come true. “I’m ready!” I announced with a huge smile on my face. It was the first summer that my mum and dad would actually let us go alone Britt and I convinced our parents to let us rent out a beach house at Bronte and we are driving up there today I’m so excited. I run out to my mum and dad and kiss them both and the cheek, I gave my 2 little sisters a kiss and ran out the door to Britt’s Holden Monaro GTS (yes we have the same car there just different colours). We threw our bags in the boot and I jumped into the passenger seat and we drove off. We blasted the radio and sang along to all of our favourite songs, receiving honks from various drivers some of them were attractive. But then this one song comes on by LMFAO “IM SEXY AND I KNOW IT”. We just couldn’t help ourselves we look at each other when the song come one and just screamed at each other “LETS DO THIS” we rolled down the windows and turned the volume right up and screamed the lyrics at all the cars driving past us. We had our ray bands on and the wind in our hair it finally felt like summer, it was such a great start to our summer.

After a really long 6 hour road trip we finally reached our little house on the beach I wish we could stay here forever it was just so beautiful. It was a little coloured house with steps leading up to the porch. We already found the keys and we screamed with excitement and ran up to the house grabbing the keys out from under the old chair on the porch we ran up to the door and walked in to look at this beautiful little beach house it was perfect, two bedrooms with their own walk in robes and bathrooms, then we had a little kitchen it was perfect for us and a lounge room with a massive flat screen TV. The kitchen was actually really nice it was filled with supplies for us of course we had to pay a little bit extra for that but who cares it was perfect.

I ran into each of the rooms and screamed at Britt “I CALL THIS ROOM” it had an amazing view of the ocean. “Awww No Fair that’s fine but you’re on cleaning duty and cleaning our boards for the first two weeks!!” Britt Demanded

I sit on the couch and turn to Britt and ask her “well maybe we should go and get our boards from the car and go for surf.” Britt suggests. I jump up and down with excitement “let’s go” I scream.

We walk outside to the car and grab our boards and run down and jump in the water the waves were huge but they were so amazing I love surfing it just calms me down and makes me happy me and Britt we have grown up surfing together we did everything together no matter what apart from showering and going to the toilet of course but we did have baths together when we were really little. After a while we run up on the sand and laid on our towels.

“We need to decide what we are going to have for dinner Rosie.” Britt says

“maybe we should go to one of the little restaurants up the street there walking distance away? I suggest.

“Yes sure let’s just go get changed I don’t think they would like to see us walk in with our bikinis on” Britt giggles. So we go up and put a shirt and a pair of shorts on we grab our thongs and walk to the little restaurant.

When we get to the restaurant and get a table our waiter comes out and hands us two menus.

“This all sounds so nice” Says Britt

“Yes it does what do you think we should get?” I ask

We decide to get a pizza and share that

Our Waiter comes out

“Hello My Name is Talon and I will be your waiter for tonight can I get you any drinks?” Talon asks

“Why hello there Talon I would like something really nice what do you suggest” Britt says while going bright red and not knowing what to say to the cute waiter.

“Well maybe you should get an alcoholic beverage or maybe just water it’s special water” says Talon

“I’ll take whatever you think is good and so will Rosie!” Says Britt

He walks off and comes back a few minutes later with a light changing cup and whispers something in her ear so that I can’t hear and she goes bright red. I ask her what he said and she said that I didn’t need to know, we get our dinner which is a pizza and Britt got a kebab as well she always eats a lot.

Later on that night we are walking home and Talon comes running after Britt.

“WAIT WAIT WAIT PLEASE STOP WAIT!!” HE SCREAMS

Britt turns around

“Yes?” She looks with a confused face

“I don’t know anyone around here so who would be calling my name out apart from you.” Britt asks

 “I don’t know.” I turn around to see Talon running up behind us; short dark soft looking hair sticking up in all angles making him look like he had just got out of bed, but it suited him. He was rather tall .He was rather attractive too but anyway.

Talon ran up too Britt and grabbed her arm and “Hey I was just wondering would you like to hang out sometime maybe tomorrow?” Talon asked

“Yeh sure maybe tomorrow you could come see me?” she says while going bright red

“Yes of course tomorrow would be perfect ill meet you at the beach at 4 pm” Talon says while walking off and waves at us. Britt screams and shouts and jumps around I drag her home.  

We get back to the beach house and get ready for bed; I look out my window and look out over the beautiful beach.