War I

3rd Person's POV:

Wisps of fog drifted across the top of Mount Olympus. The mountain was strewn with jagged volcanic rocks. On the highest peak of the mountain, was a young boy analyzing the battlefield, while tending a flame. The flames burned an unnatural blue color. The boy wore a pair of faded jeans, hiking boots and an orange Camp Half-Blood T-shirt.

The irides of his eyes seemed to change color in a prismatic transition— from a shade of sea green to an electric blue, fire red to a shade of pure gold. His unruly, dark hair were swept to one side. His perfect tan eulogized his tall, lean and muscular physique. He had a perfect posture and an air of regal calm.

A smile played upon his lips as a Greek battleship appeared out of the clouds. He could see the bronze shields glinting along the sides, billowing sails, and a familiar-looking figurehead shaped like a metal dragon.

The Argo II.

Percy's POV:

A metallic CLANG-CLANG jolted Percy out of his reverie. He realized that Leo had lowered the landing gear. Percy's skin tingled. He quickly shrugged it off, exhaling all his anxiety and welcomed all his friends.

"Dude!" Jason gave Percy a bear hug.

"Back from Tartarus!" Leo whooped. "That's my pal!"

Nico threw his hands around him and cried.

While Frank and Hazel embraced him with warm smiles, he scanned the deck, hoping to catch a glimpse of Annabeth. As if reading his mind, Piper gave him a sad smile. She glossed him how Nico, Annabeth, Reyna and Coach Hedge were the ones to escort the Athena Parthenos to Camp Half-Blood. The cheeriness that was glittering on his face faded immediately.

After a brief reunion, Percy took his pen out of his pocket and uncapped it, immediately an enhanced Anaklusmos sprang to its full size- a double edged sword, with a three feet of deadly celestial bronze etched with frozen water from the Styx. He had beautifully meld both his swords into one, in the guidance of the Lord of the Blacksmiths, Riptide and Black Ice were now transformed into a cataclysmically lethal blade. ( A/N: Term 'cataclysmic' here signifies that, Percy could now channel his Earth-shaking and Storm-bringing powers through his blade. ).

As Percy raised his sword, several bolts of lightning ripped through the sky and connected with his blade, sending arcs of electricity all over the sky. The tendrils of electricity erupted into a column of blazing lights, forcing the demigods except for Percy to look away. Finally, when the light died, they could see the gods standing in a V-formation, in their full war regalia. Behind them stood a group of elite demigods in the phalanx formation, the half-bloods chosen by the gods, to fight by their side.

Furthermore, a clear, piercing sound: the call of hunting horn blowing was heard in a distance, indicating the arrival of the hunters. They were roughly a band of thirty man-hating girls, wearing white shirts, silvery camouflage pants, and combat boots with swords at their sides, quiver at their backs, and bows at ready. Many of the girls had hunting falcons on their arms, but the pack of hunting wolves were nowhere to be seen.

The girl in the lead had spiky black hair and black leather jacket. She wore a silver circlet on her head like a princess's tiara, which didn't match her skull earrings or her Death to Barbie T-shirt showing a little Barbie doll with an arrow through its head.

"Thalia!" yelled Percy.

The daughter of Zeus grinned. Then Thalia rushed forward and wrapped him in a bear hug.