War II

A/N: Dear Readers,

It would be awesome if you leave some reviews! XD

Disclaimer: Sadly I do not own PJO or HoO series, because Rick Riordan owns it.

Leo's POV:

Following the premature death of Mimas, Leo immediately pulled his plan into action.

Turning away from the crumbling form of the giant, Leo bolted towards Argo II.

In the distance, he saw Hazel and Frank with Pluto and Mars combating Alcyoneus. Meanwhile, Poseidon was merely playing with Polybotes. Whereas, Athena and Malcom were effectively managing their situation with Enceladus. The battlefield had descended into absolute chaos.

Gods and demigods likewise were efficaciously confronting their own battles; while Percy brought them to their salvation, engaging in the battle with every gigante apiece, making them fade sooner or later.

All that was great, but Leo needed something else to initiate his plan of action. He quickly sent a prayer to his father, and a newly programmed system hard disk for Festus appeared in his tool belt.

"The new hard disk for Festus to check! Crystal to check! Earth goddesses to punch in the face! What am I waiting for?" Leo mused to himself, as he reached the ship.

Ψ TIME SKIP Ψ

3rd Person's POV: War of Olympus.

Nothing was left of the Giants except heaps of ashes, a few spears and some burning dreadlocks.

The Argo II and its Supreme Commander were on an arduous pursuit of their own to emancipate the fallaciously immured Titaness Calypso.

The war was almost at its climax, the aftermath of the war was perspicuous. The Gigantes were no more. They had faded. Nevertheless, the threat proclaimed as Gaea, even so lingered around.

Subduing the predominance of the Mother Earth was essential and crucial, lest the survival chances of Olympus, and hence the survival chances of Western Civilization would be zeroed.

The Olympians and their brethren (demigods) had gathered in a semicircle as Zeus approached. No one seemed particularly joyful about their partial victory. The only individual who seemed even remotely in a good mood was Ares, the sheer amount of carnage and chaos unleashed from the bloodshed delighted the god of war.

"Brethren," Zeus said, "we are healed, thanks to our savior Perseus Jackson and of course these demigods. The blood that now runs through our veins has united our essences."

"Lord Zeus," Percy spoke up, "There is work still to be done. I may request that half the pantheon of gods and my fellow half-bloods to help cease the collision of the Greeks and Romans."

"I believe that the Athena Parthenos, which once stood in this temple, now stands at Camp Half-Blood. It may have strengthened the relations between the Greeks and Romans, but it is still not enough to put an end to the conflict fabricated by the legacy of Apollo."

Zeus flicked his hand, half the council and the demigods swirled around them, dissolving into air, and the glittery whirlwind shot into the sky. That left them with Perseus, Zeus, Poseidon, Hades, Athena and Artemis.

Percy's POV:

"First of all, Lord Zeus," Percy said, "I believe that we have a prime predicament here, which may lead us to our consequent demise."