It hurts when a comrade dies and even more painful when yours beloved.

After Nakahara Chuuya's die, Dazai-san became different, the way for a long time the former Overlord of Gravity tried to do. But not all at once...

In the first two weeks, Dazai-san so much wanted to commit suicide, that he just couldn't be left alone even for a second. He getting tried to make death fast, but when the Agency blocked all possible escape routes, he began to choke himself.

Later, Dazai-san had depression, but it didn't last long - just a couple of days. At this time, he didn't leave the apartment, drank a lot, wept and don't sleep at night. And judging by the red eyes swollen from tears, he didn't sleep during the day too.

After, when emotions subsided, he began to do what his couple constantly told him. Dazai-san has become a different person...

He finally began to take care of his kid, whom he accidentally conceived with the first girl he then got caught. The truth is not much he wanted it for two reasons: the first, he didn't know about this kid before he was two; and the second, according to Kunikida-san, Dazai-san once said "This kiddo has such blue eyes that I involuntarily recall him..." but it's understandable, 'cause now all reminds him about Chuuya-san.

Yes, Dazai-san wasn't a true partner. He often was doing treasonous, not considering it bad and offensive. But at the same time, Chuuya-san just wanted an honest relationship and he didn't care about the treason.

And one day, surprisingly, Dazai-san's suicide attempts are gone. He never spoke about reason, but Kunikida-san said, that when he drank with him at the bar he said quietly "I'm ashamed... I can't look into his eyes after I couldn't protect, although he begged me..." and then tears began to flow down his cheeks. On that day, Dazai-san was just late, he didn't come running in time...

The working day at Dazai-san is now really working: he writes reports, doesn't deny everything, rents all on time, isn't late for work... It seems that he about in only a couple of steps away before Kunikida-san.

After work, he goes to the grave of Nakahara Chuuya, happens will drink a glass of wine, puts bouquet from flowerbed on the ground in front of the beloved's name, because he didn't like flowers from shops... But when night falls, he goes home, wherein the middle of a spacious room with a panoramic view of Yokohama there is a black sportbike, from which, according to Kunikida-san, Dazai-san blows away even little dust.

And not only sportbike he keeps in perfect purity, in general, but he also began to clean up every day, since he had nothing to do in the house alone. And now it has become a habit for him at all, although only cleanliness can be cleaned there. The whole house of Dazai-san simply shines, this wasn't been even when Chuuya-san was alive.

True, instead of dishes or what might be there, bottles with expensive and not very wine are in the kitchen cabinets. This is Chuuya-san's habit, which Dazai-san inherited.

But in the closets for clothes, everything is in order, well, as if. Dazai-san put all the clothes of Chuuya-san in one place, but his clothes he always wears on himself. Kouyou-san, when she brought Chuuya-san's work clothes, said: "Dazai feels bad now, let him at least with closed eyes will stay with Chuuya." And so it happened, though Dazai-san occasionally, when very bad, only touches clothes. At the same time constantly keeping it in a closed cabinet, as Kunikida-san recited the words Dazai-san "I don't want his intoxicating smell to disappear..."

But not only the habits of Dazai-san changed, but his character also became different. He is more about mocking anyone, especially above short people - he doesn't laugh at all. And if he has offended someone, he would apologize very politely, bowing low. But before he uses only simple "Sorry", and that if noticed that offended someone, and was waving his hand in the gesture of don't-fuss-so or get-out. Kunikida-san says that this is only 'cause he constantly mocked over whom loves to this day.

Now Dazai-san protects human life without sparing himself, 'cause Nakahara Chuuya, though from the Port Mafia, but he appreciated the lives of subordinates and civilians.

So, even six months later, the life of Dazai-san didn't change - the same gray, boring and unsmiling. But before, Dazai-san could laugh, have fun, even quarrel with Chuuya-san, and just be a living person. All the same, a couple is two people who are inseparable and if one was lost the other be in pain. And it seems that life is over...

- Observations of Nakajima Atsushi.

"How I see, you so love your senpai, right? That already write his bio," says the brunet with a discontent, "You don't think that I, after all, can be jealous!?"

"Ryuu, stop reading what you mustn't! Tiger has a good appetite, I'll eat and your breakfast too," said irate Nakajima.

"Understand! Already silent," Akutagawa kissed tiger on the cheek, "You... will don't repeat his mistakes?.."

"No way... sweetheart," possessor light gray hair kissed him back.