Meeting her

Hey guys

so sorry for keeping you wait for so long, it's been a month & am extremely sorry for that!

Hope this chapter will compensate for that 😍

Do not forget to read the important note at the end of the chapter!!!

________________________________________

Both were having their drinks while talking suddenly Abhi was shocked or surprised to see something or to be more precise someone but Zain was confused looking at his expressions so he followed his gaze & got surprised .....

They saw Mohit Aditi's co-star in Miley Jab Hum Tum ( MHJT ) along with the whole team so he was happy for getting a chance to see her but she was no where to be found. May be she is somewhere else Zain thought..... he missed to see her!

Abhi sat at the driving seat while Zain was sitting at the passenger's seat thinking about Aditi & Abhi turned on the radio to distract him but no use as the song reminded him of her

Ek ladki ko dekha to aisa lagaaa...... ( you can listen to the song uploaded above )

But this time the song played was old version but no matter what everything keeps reminding of her & it's already been 2 weeks since he saw her & during this time he got sure of his feelings & now he know that he is head over heels in love with her & he wishes to meet her once again!!!

********

Zain got up when he heard someone shouting his name & openings his eyes slowly he saw Abhi standing there with serious look.....

Zain : abbey saaley let me sleep for some more time....... saying this he was about to close his eyes but Abhi didn't let that happen

Abhi : if you want you can sleep but you've to forget that you've to meet the producer for your new show...... he said while rolling his eyes

Zain : what the f*** Abhi can't you wake me up little bit early..... saying this he literally ran to washroom while grabbing his clothes from cupboard leaving

Abhi can see Zain feeling nervous & he assured him that everything will be alright while Zain nodded having a smile on his face!!

******

Production house

Zain reached on time & have met his producer of his show Vivah, it is his very first tv show & also he had to play lead role so feeling nervous is quite obvious. They were waiting for female lead, Zain got to know that she is very talented actress & has done 3 shows already which made him more nervous.....

His trance was broken by producers voice.....

Producer : finally our female lead arrived..... he said while smiling

Zain ( in mind ) : don't worry everything will be alright just focus on your work & don't think about anything just give your best shot...

Producer : so miss finally you've reached.... he asked her

Person : sorry sir actually I was struck in traffic so.... she said while looking down

Producer : hey it's okay chill I was just kidding.... so Zain meet your co-star.... he said while looking at him